Report NEP-CMP-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter C. L. Lin, 2012. "A New Trinomial Recombination Tree Algorithm and Its Applications," Papers 1210.0968, arXiv.org.
- Isabelle SALLE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Martin ZUMPE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Marc-Alexandre SENEGAS (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Modelling Social Learning in an Agent-Based New Keynesian Macroeconomic Model," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Hideyuki Tanaka & Toshihiro Yamada, 2012. "Strong Convergence for Euler-Maruyama and Milstein Schemes with Asymptotic Method," Papers 1210.0670, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Concetta Sorropago, 2012. "Incentive Design and Manager Performances: an ABM Approach," Working papers 008, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Luckmann, Jonas & Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Flaig, Dorothee & Grethe, Harald, 2012. "Mitigating Water Scarcity In Israel – A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133942, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Christophe Heyndrickx & Victoria Alexeeva - Talebi & Natalia Tourdyeva, 2012. "Implications of an increase in domestic prices of gas in Russia, an application of the regional economic model SUSTRUS," ERSA conference papers ersa12p113, European Regional Science Association.
- Yuzuru Miyata & Indrawan Permana, 2012. "The General Equilibrium Model of Illegal Settlements in Palangkaraya City, Indonesia:-A Numerical Simulation-," ERSA conference papers ersa12p592, European Regional Science Association.
- Federico Pablo-Marti & Juan Luis Santos & Antonio GacÃa-Tabuenca & MarÃa Teresa Gallo & TomÃ¡s Mancha, 2012. "Forecasting and simulation of the impact of public policies on industrial districts using an agent-based model," ERSA conference papers ersa12p553, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo Haddad, 2012. "Spatial Perspectives of Improving Competition in Lebanon," ERSA conference papers ersa12p857, European Regional Science Association.
- Giampaolo Arachi & Valeria Bucci & Ernesto Longobardi & Paolo Panteghini & Maria Laura Parisi & Simone Pellegrino & Alberto Zanardi, 2012. "Fiscal Reforms during Fiscal Consolidation: The Case of Italy," Working papers 002, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Robin Lovelace & Dimitris Ballas, 2012. "Modelling commuter patterns: a spatial microsimulation approach for combining regional and micro level data," ERSA conference papers ersa12p730, European Regional Science Association.
- Jouko Kinnunen & Saara Tamminen & Mira Jussila, 2012. "The estimation of LES demand elasticities for CGE models," Working Papers 39, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2012. "Forecasting with Unobserved Heterogeneity," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 123, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Jägemann, Cosima, 2012. "Decarbonizing Europe’s power sector by 2050 - Analyzing the implications of alternative decarbonization pathways," EWI Working Papers 2012-13, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Eric Aldrich, 2012. "Trading Volume in General Equilibrium with Complete Markets," 2012 Meeting Papers 36, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jie Zhu & Ying Jin & Marcial Echenique, 2012. "Application of a new spatial computable general equilibrium model for assessing strategic transport and land use development options in London and surrounding regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p931, European Regional Science Association.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Rault, Arnaud, 2012. "Assessing the economic costs of an outbreak of Foot and Mouth Disease on Brittany: A dynamic computable general equilibrium," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134712, Agricultural Economics Society.
- ISOGAWA Daiya & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2012. "Innovation Process in Japan in the Early 2000s as Seen from Inventors: Agenda for strengthening innovative capability (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).