Fiscal Reforms during Fiscal Consolidation: The Case of Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giampaolo Arachi & Valeria Bucci & Ernesto Longobardi & Paolo M. Panteghini & Maria Laura Parisi & Simone Pellegrino & Alberto Zanardi, 2012. "Fiscal Reforms during Fiscal Consolidation: The Case of Italy," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 68(4), pages 445-465, December.
- Giampaolo Arachi & Valeria Bucci & Ernesto Longobardi & Paolo Panteghini & Maria Laura Parisi & Simone Pellegrino & Alberto Zanardi, 2012. "Fiscal Reforms during Fiscal Consolidation: The Case of Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3753, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo M. Panteghini, 2001. "Dual income taxation : the choice of the imputed rate of return," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 5-13, Spring.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1993.
"Lessons from the macroeconomic experience of Sweden,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 25-72, March.
- Calmfors, L., 1992. "Lessons from the Macroeconomic Experience of Sweden," Papers 522, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Doris Prammer, 2011. "Quality of taxation and the crisis: Tax shifts from a growth perspective," Taxation Papers 29, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Massimo Bordignon & Silvia Giannini & Paolo Panteghini, 2001. "Reforming Business Taxation: Lessons from Italy?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(2), pages 191-210, March.
- Robert Z. Ailber (ed.), 2001. "International Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 525.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420, March.
- Edyta Mazurek & Simone Pellegrino & Achille Vernizzi, 2010. "The Decomposition of the Redistributive Effect and the Issue of Close Equals Identification," Working papers 16, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Mervyn A. King & Don Fullerton, 1984. "The Taxation of Income from Capital: A Comparative Study of the United States, the United Kingdom, Sweden, and Germany," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number king84-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati & Elena Pisano & Simone Tedeschi, 2014. "Progressivity-Improving VAT Reforms in Italy," Working papers 6, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Kayis-Kumar, Ann, 2015. "Thin capitalisation rules: A second-best solution to the cross-border debt bias?," MPRA Paper 72031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:1:p:5-38 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTax reforms; Fiscal consolidation; Micro simulation models; Italy;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-10-13 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-10-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tur:wpapnw:002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dstorit.html .