Corporate Income Tax, Legal Form of Organization, and Employment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daphne Chen & Shi Qi & Don Schlagenhauf, 2018. "Corporate Income Tax, Legal Form of Organization, and Employment," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 270-304, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Hurst & Benjamin Wild Pugsley, 2011. "What Do Small Businesses Do?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 42(2 (Fall)), pages 73-142.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2006.
"Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A Review of What We Know,"
NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20, pages 1-40,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2005. "Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A review of What We Know," NBER Working Papers 11686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Devereux & Li Liu & Simon Loretz, 2014.
"The Elasticity of Corporate Taxable Income: New Evidence from UK Tax Records,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 19-53, May.
- Michael Devereux & Li Liu & Simon Loretz, 2012. "The Elasticity of Corporate Taxable Income: New Evidence from UK Tax Records," NBER Chapters, in: Business Taxation (Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar), National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Devereux & Li Liu & Simon Loretz, 2012. "The Elasticity of Corporate Taxable Income: New Evidence from UK Tax Records," Working Papers 1223, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Goolsbee, Austan, 2004. "The impact of the corporate income tax: evidence from state organizational form data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 2283-2299, September.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Jianjun Miao, 2013.
"What Does the Corporate Income Tax Tax? A Simple Model Without Capital,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 1-19, May.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Jianjun Miao, 2010. "What Does the Corporate Income Tax Tax? A Simple Model Without Capital," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-013, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Jianjun Miao, 2010. "What Does the Corporate Income Tax Tax? A Simple Model without Capital," NBER Working Papers 16199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goolsbee, Austan, 1998.
"Taxes, organizational form, and the deadweight loss of the corporate income tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 143-152, July.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1997. "Taxes, Organizational Form, and the Deadweight Loss of the Corporate Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 6173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lejour, Arjan & Massenz, Gabriella, 2020. "Income Shifting and Organizational Form Choice : Evidence from Europe," Discussion Paper 2020-013, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Antonio Estache & Beni Kouevi Gath, 2019. "Corporate Income Taxes and (Un-)Employment in the OECD," Working Papers ECARES 2019-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bing Xu & Lili Li & Yan Liang & Mohib Ur Rahman, 2019. "Measuring Risk Allocation of Tax Burden for Small and Micro Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-20, January.
- Sumudu Kankanamge & Alexandre Gaillard, 2019. "Entrepreneurship, Inter-Generational Business Transmission and Aging," 2019 Meeting Papers 1503, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2018-09-24 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENT-2018-09-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-PBE-2018-09-24 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed018:334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.