Report NEP-ENT-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Maria Mayda & Olivier Dagnelie & Jean-Francois Maystadt, 2018. "The labor market integration of refugees to the United States: Do entrepreneurs in the network help?," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Dai, R. & Mookherjee, D. & Munshi, K. & Zhang, X., 2018. "Community Networks and the Growth of Private Enterprise in China," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1850, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Diaz, Juan Jose & Chacaltana, Juan & Rigolini, Jamele & Ruiz, Claudia, 2018. "Pathways to Formalization: Going beyond the Formality Dichotomy," IZA Discussion Papers 11750, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Erkko Autio & Laszlo Szerb & Eva Komlosi & Monika Tiszberger, 2018. "The European Index of Digital Entrepreneurship Systems," JRC Working Papers JRC112439, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- In Hwan Jo & Tatsuro Senga, 2016. "Firm Dynamics, Misallocation and Targeted Policies," Working Papers 809, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Li, Yajuan & Palma, Marco A. & Towne, Samuel, 2017. "Does Health Insurance Provision Improve Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship? Evidence from State Insurance Mandates," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258399, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carlo Menon & Timothy DeStefano & Francesco Manaresi & Giovanni Soggia & Pietro Santoleri, 2018. "The evaluation of the Italian “Start-up Act”," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 54, OECD Publishing.
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2018. "On Average Establishment Size across Sectors and Countriesy," NBER Working Papers 24968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2018. "Firm Failure in Russia during Economic Crises and Growth : A Large Survival Analysis," RRC Working Paper Series 76, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Don Schlagenhauf, 2018. "Corporate Income Tax, Legal Form of Organization, and Employment," 2018 Meeting Papers 334, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Faisal Buyinza & Anthony Tibaingana & John Mutenyo, 2018. "Factors Affecting Access to Formal Credit by Micro and Small Enterprises in Uganda," ICAE Working Papers 83, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Aram Grigoryan & Mattias Polborn, 2018. "Insecure Property Rights and the Missing Middle," CESifo Working Paper Series 7203, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chanita Panmanee & Kasem Kunasri, 2018. "Influences of Entrepreneurial Competencies on Product Development Decision: Longan Processing Enterprises in Thailand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7208736, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Messaoud Zouikri & Mounir Amdaoud, 2018. "Compétences externes et innovation: le cas des firmes de l'industrie manufacturière algérienne," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.