Simulating the Elimination of the U.S. Corporate Income Tax
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradford, David F., 1978. "Factor prices may be constant but factor returns are not," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 199-203.
- Kevin A. Hassett & Alex Brill, 2007. "Revenue-Maximizing Corporate Income Taxes," AEI Economics Working Papers 49742, American Enterprise Institute.
- David Altig, 2001. "Simulating Fundamental Tax Reform in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 574-595, June.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & Smetters, Kent & Walliser, Jan, 2007. "Mitigating America's demographic dilemma by pre-funding social security," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 247-266, March.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2008.
"Dynamic Globalization and Its Potentially Alarming Prospects for Low-Wage Workers,"
NBER Working Papers
14527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2009. "Dynamic Globalization and its Potentially Alarming Prospects for Low-Wage Workers," FIW Working Paper series 022, FIW.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2008. "Accounting for Growth: Comparing China and India," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 45-66, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seth G. Benzell & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo LaGarda, 2017. "Simulating Business Cash Flow Taxation: An Illustration Based on the “Better Way” Corporate Tax Reform," NBER Working Papers 23675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2014. "On the Double Taxation of Corporate Profits," Department of Economics Working Papers 14-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Daphne & Qi, Shi & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 2014. "Corporate income tax, legal form of organization, and employment," Working Papers 2014-18, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-12-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2013-12-29 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2013-12-29 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .