Simulating Business Cash Flow Taxation: An Illustration Based on the “Better Way” Corporate Tax Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Altig, 2001. "Simulating Fundamental Tax Reform in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 574-595, June.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & Smetters, Kent & Walliser, Jan, 2007. "Mitigating America's demographic dilemma by pre-funding social security," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 247-266, March.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Eric Toder & Alan D. Viard, 2016. "Replacing Corporate Tax Revenues With a Mark-to-Market Tax on Shareholder Income," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 69(3), pages 701-732, September.
- Seidman, Laurence S, 1984. "Conversion to a Consumption Tax: The Transition in a Life-Cycle Growth Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 247-267, April.
- Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 1972.
"A general equilibrium calculation of the effects of differential taxation of income from capital in the U.S,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 281-321, November.
- John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1972. "A General Equilibrium Calculation of the Effects of Differential Taxation of Income from Capital in the U.S," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 328, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert E. Hall & Alvin Rabushka, 1985. "The Route to a Progressive Flat Tax," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 5(2), pages 465-480, Fall.
- Harry Grubert & Rosanne Altshuler, 2016.
"Shifting the Burden of Taxation From the Corporate to the Personal Level and Getting the Corporate Tax Rate Down to 15 Percent,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 69(3), pages 643-676, September.
- Harry Grubert & Rosanne Altshuler, 2016. "Shifting the Burden of Taxation from the Corporate to the Personal Level and Getting the Corporate Tax Rate Down to 15 Percent," Departmental Working Papers 201606, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Fullerton, Don, et al, 1981. "Corporate Tax Integration in the United States: A General Equilibrium Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 677-691, September.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Ashwin Kambhampati & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2013. "Simulating the Elimination of the U.S. Corporate Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 19757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mes:challe:v:40:y:1997:i:6:p:63-84 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Carton & Emilio Fernández Corugedo & Benjamin L Hunt, 2017. "Identical Twins? Destination-Based Cash-Flow Taxes Versus Consumption Taxes with Payroll Subsidies," IMF Working Papers 17/276, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2017-08-20 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2017-08-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2017-08-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2017-08-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2017-08-20 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2017-08-20 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.