Conversion to a Consumption Tax: The Transition in a Life-Cycle Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen W. Salant & Dale W. Henderson, 1976. "Market anticipations, government policy, and the price of gold," International Finance Discussion Papers 81, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-325, August.
- Salant, Stephen W, 1983. "The Vulnerability of Price Stabilization Schemes to Speculative Attack," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 1-38, February.
- Flood, Robert P & Garber, Peter M, 1980. "Market Fundamentals versus Price-Level Bubbles: The First Tests," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 745-770, August.
- Salant, Stephen W & Henderson, Dale W, 1978. "Market Anticipations of Government Policies and the Price of Gold," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 627-648, August.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "Money and the Price Level under the Gold Standard," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(353), pages 13-33, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cruz Echevarria & Amaia Iza, 2000. "Income Taxation and Finite Horizons in a Human Capital Model," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(6), pages 665-689, December.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1987. "Fiscal Policies and the World Economy; An Intertemporal Approach (Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1987)," MPRA Paper 20438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob Frenkel & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991.
"International Taxation in an Integrated World,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061430, January.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Kenneth L. Judd, 1985. "Social Security and Individual Welfare: Precautionary Saving, LiquidityConstraints, and the Payroll Tax," NBER Working Papers 1736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000.
"Optimal Tax Mix in a Two-Sector Growth Model with Transitional Dynamics,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
200017, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000. "Optimal tax mix in a two-sector growth model with transitional dynamics," Departmental Working Papers wp0105, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 1999. "Tax reform and external balance," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 891-909, December.
- Zhang, Jie & Davies, James & Zeng, Jinli & McDonald, Stuart, 2008.
"Optimal taxation in a growth model with public consumption and home production,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 885-896, April.
- Jie Zhang & James Davies & Jinli Zeng & Stuart McDonald, "undated". "Optimal taxation in a growth model with public consumption and home production," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1707, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Seth G. Benzell & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo LaGarda, 2017. "Simulating Business Cash Flow Taxation: An Illustration Based on the “Better Way” Corporate Tax Reform," NBER Working Papers 23675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skinner, Jonathon, 1988. "Taxation and output growth in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 73, The World Bank.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas, 2002. "Taxation and saving," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 1173-1249 Elsevier.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1984. "'Precautionary' Saving Revisited: Social Security, Individual Welfare, and the Capital Stock," NBER Working Papers 1430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seidman, Laurence S. & Lewis, Kenneth A., 1998. "Conversion to a Consumption Tax in a Growth Model with Heterogeneity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 665-680, October.
- Jonathan S. Skinner, 1987. "Taxation and Output Growth: Evidence from African Countries," NBER Working Papers 2335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel E. Ingberman & Robert P. Inman, 1987. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 2405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:92:y:1984:i:2:p:247-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .