Conversion to a Consumption Tax: The Transition in a Life-Cycle Growth Model
No abstract is available for this item.
- Cruz Echevarria & Amaia Iza, 2000. "Income Taxation and Finite Horizons in a Human Capital Model," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(6), pages 665-689, December.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1987. "Fiscal Policies and the World Economy; An Intertemporal Approach (Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1987)," MPRA Paper 20438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob Frenkel & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991.
"International Taxation in an Integrated World,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061430, July.
- Jacob Frenkel & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991. "International Taxation in an Integrated World," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262512149, July.
- Frenkel, Jacob & Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1992. "International taxation in an integrated world," MPRA Paper 23266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Kenneth L. Judd, 1985. "Social Security and Individual Welfare: Precautionary Saving, LiquidityConstraints, and the Payroll Tax," NBER Working Papers 1736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000. "Optimal Tax Mix in a Two-Sector Growth Model with Transitional Dynamics," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 200017, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000. "Optimal tax mix in a two-sector growth model with transitional dynamics," Departmental Working Papers wp0105, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 1999. "Tax reform and external balance," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 891-909, December.
- Zhang, Jie & Davies, James & Zeng, Jinli & McDonald, Stuart, 2008. "Optimal taxation in a growth model with public consumption and home production," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 885-896, April.
- Jie Zhang & James Davies & Jinli Zeng & Stuart McDonald, "undated". "Optimal taxation in a growth model with public consumption and home production," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1707, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Seth G. Benzell & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo LaGarda, 2017. "Simulating Business Cash Flow Taxation: An Illustration Based on the “Better Way” Corporate Tax Reform," NBER Working Papers 23675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skinner, Jonathon, 1988. "Taxation and output growth in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 73, The World Bank.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas, 2002. "Taxation and saving," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 1173-1249 Elsevier.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1999. "Taxation and Saving," Working Papers 99007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1999. "Taxation and Saving," NBER Working Papers 7061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1984. "'Precautionary' Saving Revisited: Social Security, Individual Welfare, and the Capital Stock," NBER Working Papers 1430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seidman, Laurence S. & Lewis, Kenneth A., 1998. "Conversion to a Consumption Tax in a Growth Model with Heterogeneity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 665-680, October.
- Jonathan S. Skinner, 1987. "Taxation and Output Growth: Evidence from African Countries," NBER Working Papers 2335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel E. Ingberman & Robert P. Inman, 1987. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 2405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:92:y:1984:i:2:p:247-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed