Report NEP-CMP-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Visser, T.R. & Spliet, R., 2017. "Efficient Move Evaluations for Time-Dependent Vehicle Routing Problems," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-23, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Dollevoet, T.A.B. & van Essen, J.T. & Glorie, K.M., 2017. "Solution methods for the tray optimization problem," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Jair N. Ojeda-Joya & Oscar E. Guzman, 2017. "The Size of Fiscal Multipliers and the Stance of Monetary Policy in Developing Economies," Borradores de Economia 1010, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ingrid Kubin & Thomas O. Zörner, 2017. "Human Capital in a Credit Cycle Model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp251, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Mark Carlson & Molly Shatto & Missaka Warusawitharana, 2017. "Matching Banks by Business Model, Geography and Size : A Dataset," FEDS Notes 2017-08-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antoine Jacquier & Louis Jeannerod, 2017. "How many paths to simulate correlated Brownian motions?," Papers 1708.05352, arXiv.org.
- Seth G. Benzell & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo LaGarda, 2017. "Simulating Business Cash Flow Taxation: An Illustration Based on the “Better Way” Corporate Tax Reform," NBER Working Papers 23675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.