The Construction of a Global General Equilibrium Model for the Russian Economy Based on International Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angel Aguiar & Badri Narayanan & Robert McDougall, 2016. "An Overview of the GTAP 9 Data Base," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 1(1), pages 181-208, June.
- Georges, Patrick & Lisenkova, Katerina & Mérette, Marcel, 2013. "Can the ageing North benefit from expanding trade with the South?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 990-998.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Larry Kotlikoff, 2003.
"The Developed World's Demographic Transition - the Roles of Capital Flows, Immigration, and Policy,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-133, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence Kotlikoff, 2003. "The Developed World's Demographic Transition - The Roles of Capital Flows, Immigration, and Policy," NBER Working Papers 10096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orhan ERDEM, 2007. "Erken ödeme cezası için, %2 oranı yeterli midir?," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 22(258), pages 86-96.
- Aglietta, Michel & Chateau, Jean & Fayolle, Jacky & Juillard, Michel & Le Cacheux, Jacques & Le Garrec, Gilles & Touze, Vincent, 2007.
"Pension reforms in Europe: An investigation with a computable OLG world model,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 481-505, May.
- Michel Aglietta & Jean Chateau & Jacky Fayolle & Michel Juillard & Jacques Le Cacheux & Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touzé, 2007. "Pension reforms in Europe: An investigation with a computable OLG world model," Post-Print halshs-00754230, HAL.
- Jeffrey C Peters, 2016. "The GTAP-Power Data Base: Disaggregating the Electricity Sector in the GTAP Data Base," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 1(1), pages 209-250, June.
- Auerbach, Alan J & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1987. "Evaluating Fiscal Policy with a Dynamic Simulation Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 49-55, May.
- A. Knobel & B. Chokaev., 2014. "Possible Economic Effects of CU—EU Trade Agreement," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Ashwin Kambhampati & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2013. "Simulating the Elimination of the U.S. Corporate Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 19757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Alexander Alekseev & Natalia Tourdyeva & Ksenia Yudaeva, 2003. "Estimation of the Russia’s trade policy options with the help of the Computable General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers w0042, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001.
"Will Bequests Attenuate The Predicted Meltdown In Stock Prices When Baby Boomers Retire?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 589-595, November.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001. "Will Bequests Attenuate the Predicted Meltdown in Stock Prices When Baby Boomers Retire?," NBER Working Papers 8131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001. "Will bequests attenuate the predicted meltdown in stock prices when baby boomers retire?," Working Papers 01-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:1-2:y:2013:i::p:35-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott McDonald & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2007. "Globe: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 14, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Seth G. Benzell & Eugene Goryunov & Maria Kazakova & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo LaGarda & Kristina Nesterova & Andrey Zubarev, 2015.
"Simulating Russia’s and Other Large Economies’ Challenging and Interconnected Transitions,"
NBER Working Papers
21269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benzell, Seth G. & Goryunov, Eugene & Kazakova, Marija & Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & LaGarda, Guillermo & Nesterova, Kristina & Zubarev, Andrey, 2015. "Simulating Russia’S And Other Large Economies’ Challenging And Interconnected Transitions," EconStor Preprints 121939, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsequilibrium model; international trade; tax reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2018-04-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CMP-2018-04-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-04-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:021807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .