The Impact of Immigration on the Japanese Economy: A multi-country simulation model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kjetil Storesletten, 2000.
"Sustaining Fiscal Policy through Immigration,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 300-323, April.
- Kjetil Storesletten, "undated". "Sustaining Fiscal Policy Through Immigration," Homapage Papers _005, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Storesletten, Kjetil, 1998. "Sustaining Fiscal Policy Through Immigration," Seminar Papers 664, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Edward Whitehouse, 2007.
"Pensions Panorama : Retirement-Income Systems in 53 Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7177, June.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2007. "Pensions panorama: retirement-income systems in 53 countries," MPRA Paper 14797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2004.
"The Role of Immigration in Dealing with the Developed World's Demographic Transition,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 60(3), pages 296-296, September.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence Kotlikoff, 2004. "The Role of Immigration in Dealing with the Developed World's Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 10512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Okamoto, Akira, 2005. "Simulating progressive expenditure taxation in an aging Japan," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 309-325, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2014.
"Is body mass human capital in sumo? Outcome of globalization and formation of human capital in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 53-71.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013. "Is body mass human capital in sumo? Outcome of globalization and formation of human capital in Japan," MPRA Paper 50866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-05-30 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2009-05-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIG-2009-05-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-OPM-2009-05-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:09020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .