Report NEP-MIG-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stelios Michalopoulos, 2009. "The Origins of Ethnolinguistic Diversity," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 110, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Martin Gregor & Lenka Šťastná, 2009. "Mobile criminals, immobile crime: the efficiency of decentralized crime deterrence," Working Papers IES 2009/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2009.
- Jeremy Clark & Bonggeun Kim, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Diversity on Volunteering: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 09/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- SHIMASAWA Manabu & OGURO Kazumasa, 2009. "The Impact of Immigration on the Japanese Economy: A multi-country simulation model," Discussion papers 09020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Assaf Razin & Edith Sand, 2009. "Migration-Regime Liberalization and Social Security: Political-Economy Effect," NBER Working Papers 15013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.