Report NEP-OPM-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph F. Francois & Clinton R. Shiells, 2009. "Dynamic Factor Price Equalization and International Convergence," wiiw Working Papers 52, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- jair Ojeda Joya, 2009. "Purchasing Power Parity and Breaking Trend Functions in the Real Exchange Rate," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005521, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hevia, Constantino & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2009. "Optimal devaluations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4926, The World Bank.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2009. "Aggregate and sector-specific exchange rate indexes for the Portuguese economy," GEMF Working Papers 2009-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Pami Dua & Gaur Upasna, 2009. "Determination of Inflation in an Open Economy Phillips Curve Framework: The Case of Developed and Developing Asian Countries," Working Papers id:1973, eSocialSciences.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Takatoshi Ito, 2009. "Effects of Japanese Macroeconomic Announcements on the Dollar/Yen Exchange Rate: High-Resolution Picture," NBER Working Papers 15020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SHIMASAWA Manabu & OGURO Kazumasa, 2009. "The Impact of Immigration on the Japanese Economy: A multi-country simulation model," Discussion papers 09020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2009. "On the Unstable Relationship between Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," NBER Working Papers 15008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.