Report NEP-DGE-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2009. "A Structural Approach to Estimating the Effect of Taxation on the Labor Market Dynamics of Older Workers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 185, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 2009. "Fiscal Policy Can Reduce Unemployment: But There is a Less Costly and More Effective Alternative," NBER Working Papers 15021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- JÃ¶rg DÃ¶pke & Michael Funke & Sean Holly & Sebastian Weber, 2009. "The Cross-Section of Output and Inflation in a Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model with Sticky Prices," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 896, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00384500_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno Biais & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2009. "Liquidity Shocks and Order Book Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 15009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin & Mark Gertler & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2009. "Technology Innovation and Diffusion as Sources of Output and Asset Price Fluctuations," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-134, Harvard Business School.
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Takahata, Junichiro, 2009. "Child Benefit and Fiscal Burden with Endogenous Fertility," MPRA Paper 15378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SHIMASAWA Manabu & OGURO Kazumasa, 2009. "The Impact of Immigration on the Japanese Economy: A multi-country simulation model," Discussion papers 09020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bulent Guler & Fatih Guvenen & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Joint-Search Theory: New Opportunities and New Frictions," NBER Working Papers 15011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2009. "Maintenance and investment: complements or substitutes? A reappraisal," Working Papers 2009_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Jean-Pierre Laffargue, 2009. "On the distributional consequences of epidemics," Working Papers 2009_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- José Manuel Madeira Belbute & Paulo Brito, 2009. "On the Relation Between the Endogenous Growth Rate of the Economy and the Dynamics of Renewable Resources," Economics Working Papers 07_2009, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).