Trading Volume in General Equilibrium with Complete Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaroslav Borovicka, 2009. "Heterogeneous beliefs under recursive preferences," 2009 Meeting Papers 892, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Basak, Suleyman, 2000. "A model of dynamic equilibrium asset pricing with heterogeneous beliefs and extraneous risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 63-95, January.
- Pok-sang Lam & Stephen G. Cecchetti & Nelson C. Mark, 2000.
"Asset Pricing with Distorted Beliefs: Are Equity Returns Too Good to Be True?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 787-805, September.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Pok-sang Lam & Nelson C. Mark, 1998. "Asset Pricing with Distorted Beliefs: Are Equity Returns Too Good To Be True?," NBER Working Papers 6354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aldrich, Eric M. & Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Ronald Gallant, A. & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan F., 2011.
"Tapping the supercomputer under your desk: Solving dynamic equilibrium models with graphics processors,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 386-393, March.
- Eric M. Aldrich & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & A. Ronald Gallant & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2010. "Tapping the Supercomputer Under Your Desk: Solving Dynamic Equilibrium Models with Graphics Processors," Working Papers 10-89, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Eric M. Aldrich & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & A. Ronald Gallant & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2010. "Tapping the Supercomputer Under Your Desk: Solving Dynamic Equilibrium Models with Graphics Processors," NBER Working Papers 15909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Aldrich & JesÃºs FernÃ¡ndez-Villaverde & Ronald Gallant & Juan F. Rubio-RamÃrez, 2010. "Tapping the Supercomputer Under Your Desk: Solving Dynamic Equilibrium Models with Graphics Processors," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-014, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Wachter, Jessica A., 2006. "A consumption-based model of the term structure of interest rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 365-399, February.
- Isaenko, Sergei, 2008. "The term structure of interest rates in a pure exchange economy where investors have heterogeneous recursive preferences," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 457-481, August.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M, 1986. " A Theory of Trading Volume," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(5), pages 1069-1087, December.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Trading Volume in General Equilibrium with Complete Markets
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2012-10-23 08:50:43
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malakhov, Vladimir Sergeevich (Малахов, Владимир Сергеевич), 2016.
"Evaluation of Risks, Threats and Challenges of Migration Policy in the Context of Long-Term Mass Presence on the Territory of Russian Refugees from Neighboring Countries
[Оценка Рисков, Угроз И Зад," Working Papers 16610, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Oancea, Bogdan, 2014. "Parallel Computing in Economics - An Overview of the Software Frameworks," MPRA Paper 72039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric M. Aldrich & Indra Heckenbach & Gregory Laughlin, 2014.
"The Random Walk of High Frequency Trading,"
1408.3650, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Eric M. Aldrich & Indra Heckenbach & Gregory Laughlin, 2014. "A Compound Multifractal Model for High-Frequency Asset Returns," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-05, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-10-13 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2012-10-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed012:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.