Heterogeneous beliefs under recursive preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Larry G & Zin, Stanley E, 1989. "Substitution, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Consumption and Asset Returns: A Theoretical Framework," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 937-969, July.
- Isaenko, Sergei, 2008. "The term structure of interest rates in a pure exchange economy where investors have heterogeneous recursive preferences," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 457-481, August.
- Leonid Kogan & Stephen A. Ross & Jiang Wang & Mark M. Westerfield, 2006.
"The Price Impact and Survival of Irrational Traders,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 61(1), pages 195-229, February.
- Kogan, Leonid & Ross, Stephen & Wang, Jiang & Westerfield, Mark, 2003. "The Price Impact and Survival of Irrational Traders," Working papers 4293-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Leonid Kogan & Stephen Ross, 2004. "The Price Impact and Survival of Irrational Traders," 2004 Meeting Papers 35, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leonid Kogan & Stephen Ross & Jiang Wang & Mark Westerfield, 2003. "The Price Impact and Survival of Irrational Traders," NBER Working Papers 9434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Peter Hansen, 2008. "Modeling the Long Run: Valuation in Dynamic Stochastic Economies," NBER Working Papers 14243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Branger, Nicole & Schlag, Christian & Wu, Lue, 2015.
"‘Nobody is perfect’: Asset pricing and long-run survival when heterogeneous investors exhibit different kinds of filtering errors,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 303-333.
- Branger, Nicole & Schlag, Christian & Wu, Lue, 2015. ""Nobody is perfect": Asset pricing and long-run survival when heterogeneous investors exhibit different kinds of filtering errors," SAFE Working Paper Series 114, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Blume, Lawrence E. & Cogley, Timothy & Easley, David A. & Sargent, Thomas J. & Tsyrennikov, Viktor, 2015. "A Case for Incomplete Markets," Economics Series 313, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Chien, YiLi & Cole, Harold L. & Lustig, Hanno, 2014.
"Implications of heterogeneity in preferences, beliefs and asset trading technologies for the macroeconomy,"
2014-14, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- YiLi Chien & Harold L. Cole & Hanno Lustig, 2014. "Implications of Heterogeneity in Preferences, Beliefs and Asset Trading Technologies for the Macroeconomy," NBER Working Papers 20328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yili Chien & Harold Cole & Hanno Lustig, 2016.
"Implications of Heterogeneity in Preferences, Beliefs and Asset Trading Technologies in an Endowment Economy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 20, pages 215-239, April.
- Yili Chien & Harold Cole & Hanno Lustig, 2015. "Code files for "Implications of Heterogeneity in Preferences, Beliefs and Asset Trading Technologies in an Endowment Economy"," Computer Codes 14-172, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Backus, David & Coleman, Chase & Ferriere, Axelle & Lyon, Spencer, 2016. "Pareto weights as wedges in two-country models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 98-110.
- Kenneth Kasa & Xiaowen Lei, 2017. "Risk, Uncertainty, and the Dynamics of Inequality," Discussion Papers dp17-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo & Daniele Giachini, 2015. "Long-run Heterogeneity in an Exchange Economy with Fixed-Mix Traders," LEM Papers Series 2015/29, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Riccardo Colacito & Mariano M. Croce, 2012. "International Robust Disagreement," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 152-155, May.
- Eric Aldrich, 2012. "Trading Volume in General Equilibrium with Complete Markets," 2012 Meeting Papers 36, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed009:892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .