Discounting and Optimizing: Capital Accumulation Problems as Variational Minmax Problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzuki, Masataka, 2016. "A representative agent asset pricing model with heterogeneous beliefs and recursive utility," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 298-315.
- Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Stephane Luchini, 2007. "Changing time and emotions," Working Papers halshs-00587792, HAL.
- Dumas, Bernard & Uppal, Raman & Wang, Tan, 2000.
"Efficient Intertemporal Allocations with Recursive Utility,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 240-259, August.
- Bernard Dumas & Raman Uppal & Tan Wang, 1997. "Efficient Intertemporal Allocations with Recursive Utility," Working Papers hal-00605603, HAL.
- Bernard Dumas & Raman Uppal & Tan Wang, 1998. "Efficient Intertemporal Allocations with Recursive Utility," NBER Technical Working Papers 0231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Thai Ha-Huy & Thi Do Hanh Nguyen, 2019. "On maximin dynamic programming and the rate of discount," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 67(3), pages 703-729, April.
- El Hadji Fall, 2006.
"The Worst-Case Scenario and Discounting the Very Long Term,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- El Hadji Fall, 2006. "The Worst-Case Scenario and Discounting the Very Long Term," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Wakai, Katsutoshi, 2011. "Modeling nonmonotone preferences: The case of utility smoothing," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 213-226, March.
- Anastasios G Karantounias, 2018.
"Optimal Fiscal Policy with Recursive Preferences,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 85(4), pages 2283-2317.
- Anastasios Karantounias, 2012. "Optimal fiscal policy with recursive preferences," 2012 Meeting Papers 1085, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anastasios G. Karantounias, 2013. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Recursive Preferences," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Apr 2015.
- Roche, Hervé, 2011. "Asset prices in an exchange economy when agents have heterogeneous homothetic recursive preferences and no risk free bond is available," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 80-96, January.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Thai Ha-Huy & Thi-Do-Hanh Nguyen, 2018. "On Maximin Optimization Problems & the Rate of Discount: a Simple Dynamic Programming Argument," Working Papers halshs-01761997, HAL.
- Mariano Croce & Riccardo Colacito, 2009. "Risk sensitive allocations with multiple goods in international ﬁnance. Existence, survivorship, and dynamics," 2009 Meeting Papers 1201, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Thai Ha-Huy & Thi-Do-Hanh Nguyen, 2018. "On Maximin Optimization Problems & the Rate of Discount: a Simple Dynamic Programming Argument," PSE Working Papers halshs-01761997, HAL.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Gama, Juan Pablo & Novinski, Rodrigo & Pascoa, Mario R., 2019.
"Endogenous discounting, wariness, and efficient capital taxation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 520-545.
- Aloisio Araujo & Juan Pablo Gamay & Rodrigo Novinskiz & Mario R. Pascoa, 2019. "Endogenous Discounting, Wariness, and Effcient Capital Taxation," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0619, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Bernard Dumas & Pascal Maenhout, 2002. "A Central-Planning Approach to Dynamic Incomplete-Market Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000523, David K. Levine.
- Luis Alcalá & Fernando Tohmé & Carlos Dabús, 2019.
"Strategic Growth with Recursive Preferences: Decreasing Marginal Impatience,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 314-365, June.
- Luis Alcala & Fernando Tohme & Carlos Dabus, 2016. "Strategic Growth with Recursive Preferences: Decreasing Marginal Impatience," Papers 1608.06959, arXiv.org.
- Indrajit Mitra & Leonid Kogan, 2014. "Accuracy Verification for Numerical Solutions of Equilibrium Models," 2014 Meeting Papers 423, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Schroder, Mark & Skiadas, Costis, 1999. "Optimal Consumption and Portfolio Selection with Stochastic Differential Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 68-126, November.
- Luis A. Alcala, 2016. "On the time consistency of collective preferences," Papers 1607.02688, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2018.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:69:y:1996:i:1:p:53-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.