State-of-the-Art in Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modelling with a Case Study of the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco André & M. Cardenete & Esther Velázquez, 2005.
"Performing an environmental tax reform in a regional economy. A computable general equilibrium approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 375-392, June.
- Francisco J. André & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Esther Velázquez Alonso, 2004. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy. A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Francisco J. AndrÃ© & M. Alejandro Cardenete, 2004. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 115, Society for Computational Economics.
- de Melo, Jaime, 1988. "Computable general equilibrium models for trade policy analysis in developing countries: A survey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 469-503.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cockburn, John & Corong, Erwin, 2005. "Doha scenarios, trade reforms, and poverty in the Philippines," MTID discussion papers 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David LABORDE & Jean SÉBASTIEN, "undated".
"The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment,"
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2004. "The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2004-20, CEPII research center.
- Bautista, Romeo M. & Thomas, Marcelle, 1997. "Income Effects of Alternative Policy Trade Adjustments on Philippine Rural Households: A General Equilibrium Analysis," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197068, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "The McKibbin-Sachs Global Model: Theory and Specifications," NBER Working Papers 3100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kangni Kpodar & Calvin Djiofack, 2010.
"The Distributional Effects of Oil Price Changes on Household Income: Evidence from Mali,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 19(2), pages 205-236, March.
- Kangni R Kpodar, 2006. "Distributional Effects of Oil Price Changeson Household Expenditures; Evidence From Mali," IMF Working Papers 06/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Kangni Kpodar, 2011. "Impact de l'accroissement du prix des produits pétroliers sur la distribution des revenus au Mali," Working Papers halshs-00557133, HAL.
- Kangni KPODAR, 2007. "Impact de l’accroissement du prix des produits pétroliers sur la distribution des revenus au Mali," Working Papers 200701, CERDI.
- Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey Hewings, 2004.
"Transportation Costs, Increasing Returns and Regional Growth: An Interregional CGE Analysis,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p461, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2004. "Transportation Costs, Increasing Returns and Regional growth: An Interregional CGE Analysis," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 315, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization And Regional Inequality: Do Transportation Costs Impose A Spatial Poverty Trap?,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
131, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo Haddad & Fernando Perobelli, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Regional Inequality - Do Transportation Costs Impose a Spatial Poverty Trap?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p700, European Regional Science Association.
- Filho, Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira & Horridge, Mark, 2005. "The Doha Round, poverty, and regional inequality in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3701, The World Bank.
- François Bourguignon & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & Sherman Robinson, 2003.
"Representative versus real households in the macro-economic modeling of inequality,"
DELTA Working Papers
2003-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- François Bourguignon & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & Sherman Robinson, 2003. "Representative versus real households in the macro-economic modeling of inequality," Working Papers DT/2003/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Cabanilla, Liborio S. & Rodriguez, U-Primo E., 2006. "The Impact of a Philippine-US FTA: The Case of Philippine Agriculture," Discussion Papers DP 2006-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Pierre-Richard AGÉNOR & Derek H. C. CHEN & Michael GRIMM, "undated".
"Linking Representative Household Models with Household Surveys for Poverty Analysis: A Comparison of Alternative Methodologies,"
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Chen, Derek H.C. & Grimm, Michael, 2004. "Linking representative household models with household surveys for poverty analysis : a comparison of alternative methodologies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3343, The World Bank.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Derek Chen & Michael Grimm, 2004. "Linking Representative Household Models with Household Surveys for Poverty Analysis A Comparison of Alternative Methodologies," Development and Comp Systems 0405006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Mauro Borges Lemos, 2004.
"Regional impacts of trade liberalization strategies in Brazil,"
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG
td234, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Mauro Borges Lemos, 2004. "Regional Impacts of Trade Liberalization Strategies in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa04p311, European Regional Science Association.
- Canning, Patrick N. & Tsigas, Marinos E., 2000. "Regionalism, Federalism, and Taxation: A Food and Farm Perspective," Technical Bulletins 33585, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- U-Primo E. Rodriguez & Liborio S. Cabanilla, 2006. "The Impact of a Philippine-US FTA : The Case of Philippine Agriculture," Development Economics Working Papers 22693, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2003. "State-level Dynamic CGE Modeling for Forecasting and Policy Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-82, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Claudio R Karl, 2004. "How Can Tax Policies And Macroeconomic Shocks Affect The Poor? A Quantitative Assessment Using A Computable General Equilibrium Framework For Colombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, December.
- Davies, James B., 2004. "Microsimulation, CGE and Macro Modelling for Transition and Developing Economies," WIDER Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 1994. "Structural Adjustment Policy Experiments: The Use of Philippine CGE Models," Discussion Papers DP 1994-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Erik Thorbecke & Hong-Sang Jung, 2001. "The Impact of Public Education Expenditure on Human Capital, Growth, and Poverty in Tanzania and Zambia; A General Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 01/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Glyn Wittwer & Peter Dixon, 2004. "Forecasting the Economic impact of an industrial stoppage using a dynamic, computable general equilibrium model," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 7(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, October.
- Deborah Peterson & Gavan Dwyer & David Appels & Jane Fry, 2005. "Water Trade in the Southern Murray-Darling Basin," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(s1), pages 115-127, August.
- J. Mark Horridge & Brian R. Parmenter & Martin Cameron & Riaan Joubert & Areef Suleman & Dawie de Jongh, 1995. "The Macroeconomic, Industrial, Distributional and Regional Effects of Government Spending Programs in South Africa," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-109, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- J. Mark Horridge, 1999. "A General Equilibrium Model of Australia's Premier City," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-74, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- STROOMBERGEN Adolf & STUART George, "undated". "A General Equilibrium Model for Regional Economic Development," EcoMod2003 330700141, EcoMod.
- Bautista, Romeo M. & Thomas, Marcelle, 1997. "Income effects of alternative trade policy adjustments on Philippine rural households: a general equilibrium analysis," TMD discussion papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:47419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.