A General Equilibrium Model of Australia's Premier City
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Noriyoshi Nakayama & Tomoyasu Tanaka, 2015. "An Analysis of the Effects of the Compact City on Economic Activities in Japan," ERSA conference papers ersa15p160, European Regional Science Association.
- Rodriguez, U-Primo E., 2007. "State-of-the-Art in Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modelling with a Case Study of the Philippines," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-28.
- Leonardo Mastronardi & Carlos Adrián Romero & Omar Osvaldo Chisari, 2012. "Local taxes in Buenos Aires City: a general equilibrium effects," EcoMod2012 3879, EcoMod.
- Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier, 2013.
"Federalismo fiscal en Argentina: Un análisis de efectos spillover mediante un CGE regional
[Fiscal Federalism in Argentina: An analysis of spillover effects using a regional CGE]," MPRA Paper 54376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:84:y:2016:i:4:p:574-593 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:ip-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.