Local taxes in Buenos Aires City: a general equilibrium effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete Flores, 2006. "Federalismo fiscal a partir de un modelo de equilibrio general aplicado: Andalucía VS. España," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/22, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- repec:bla:revurb:v:15:y:2003:i:1:p:55-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812707116_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bohringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2008. "Combining bottom-up and top-down," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 574-596, March.
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 1997. "On the Appropriate Use of Location Quotients in Generating Regional Input-Output Tables: Reply," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 795-805.
- J. Mark Horridge, 1999. "A General Equilibrium Model of Australia's Premier City," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-74, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier & Romero, Carlos Adrián, 2012.
"Estimación de matrices de insumo producto regionales mediante métodos indirectos. Una aplicación para la ciudad de Buenos Aires
[A non-survey estimation for regional input-output tables. An applica," MPRA Paper 37006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2006.
"An Applied General Equilibrium Model to Assess the Impact of National Tax Changes on a Regional Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Computable General Equilibrium Approaches In Urban And Regional Policy Studies, chapter 4, pages 41-55,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2003. "An Applied General Equilibrium Model to Assess the Impact of National Tax Changes on a Regional Economy," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 55-65, March.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "An Applied General Equilibrium Model to Assess the Impact of National Tax Changes on a Regional Economy," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/13, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; General equilibrium modeling; Regional modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:002672:3879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.