The Untouchables: Subordination, Poverty and the State in Modern India. By Oliver Mendelsohn and Marika Vicziany. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1998. Pp.xviii + 289. �50 and �16.95. ISBN 0 521 55362 8 and 55671 6 Development as Process: Concepts and Methods for Working with Complexity. Edited by David Moss, John Farrington and Alan Rew. London and New York: Routledge, 1998. Pp.xii + 202. �45. ISBN 0 415 18605 6 Culture and the City in East Asia. Edited by Won Bae Kim, Mike Douglass, Sang-Chuel Choe and Kong Chong Ho. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1997. Pp.xvii + 262. �40. ISBN 0 19 823358 2 The Dam and the Nation: Displacement and Resettlement in the Narmada Valley. Edited by Jean Dreze, Meera Samson and Satyajit Singh. Delhi: Oxford University Press, 1997. Pp.ix + 328. �25. ISBN 0 19 5640047 Inside NGOs: Learning to Manage Conflicts Between Headquarters and Field Offices. By Naoki Suzuki. London: Intermediate Technology Publications, 1998. Pp.xvii + 245. ISBN 1 85339 413 0. Population, Economic Development and the Environment. Edited by Kerstin Lindahl Kiessling and Hans Landberg. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1997. Pp.xii + 284. �14.99. ISBN 0 19 829242 2 Doctors for Democracy: Health Professionals in the Nepal Revolution. By Vincanne Adams. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1998. Pp.xii + 251. �50 and �17.95. ISBN 0 521 58486 8 and 521 58548 1 Aspects of the Botswana Economy: Selected Papers. Edited by J.S. Salkin, D. Mpabanga, D. Cowan, J. Selwe and M. Wright. London: James Curry and Gaborone: Lentswe La Lesedi, 1997. Pp.vii + 579. �19.95/$42.00. ISBN 0 85255 159 2 and 0 99912 7104 1
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Volume (Year): 43 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph F. Quinn & Richard V. Burkhauser & Daniel A. Myers, 1990. "Passing the Torch: The Influence of Economic Incentives on Work and Retirement," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pt, November.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B.R., 1996. "Computable general equilibrium modelling for policy analysis and forecasting," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Lumsdaine, Robin L. & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999.
"New developments in the economic analysis of retirement,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 49, pages 3261-3307
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & Olivia S. Mitchell, . "New Developments in the Economic Analysis of Retirement," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-8, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bound, John & Burkhauser, Richard V., 1999. "Economic analysis of transfer programs targeted on people with disabilities," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 51, pages 3417-3528 Elsevier.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "Lending stability to Europe's emerging market economies: On the importance of the EC and the ECU for East-Central Europe," Kiel Working Papers 481, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Friedman, Daniel & Ostroy, Joseph, 1995. "Competitivity in Auction Markets: An Experimental and Theoretical Investigation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 22-53, January.
- Smith, Vernon L. & Williams, Arlington W., 1982. "The effects of rent asymmetries in experimental auction markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 99-116, March.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.