Macroeconomic adjustment and income distribution : Alternative models applied to two economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohora, Maria C. & Bayar, Ali, 2007. "Computable General Equilibrium Models For The Central And Eastern European Eu Member States: A Survey," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(1), pages 26-44, March.
- repec:psl:moneta:2017:33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M., 1995.
"Um modelo computável de equilíbrio geral para planejamento e análise de políticas agrícolas (PAPA) na economia brasileira
[A computable general equilibrium model for planning and analysis of agricu," MPRA Paper 42349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adelman, Irma & Berck, Peter, 1990.
"Food security policy in a stochastic world,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 25-55, November.
- Adelman, Irma & Berck, Peter, 1989. "Food Security Policy in a Stochastic World," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2mc7132p, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hasegawa, Marcos & Lopes, Ricardo Luis, 2002.
"A estrutura teórica do modelo inter-regional para a economia brasileira - MIBRA
[The theoretical structure of inter regional model for the Brazilian economy - MIBRA]," MPRA Paper 54019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2002.
"Macroeconomic stabilization and economic growth: analysis of reform policies in Tanzania,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 503-521, August.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Andrew Feltenstein, 2002. "Macroeconomic Stabilization and Economic Growth: Analysis of Reform Policies in Tanzania," Departmental Working Papers 2002-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Wahba, Sadek & Whalley, John, 1992. "A general equilibrium based social policy model for Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 925, The World Bank.
- Robert Shelburne, 2006. "A Utilitarian Welfare Analysis of Trade Liberalization," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2006_4, UNECE.
- Foulo, Tabo & Grafton, R. Quentin, 1998. "Structural Adjustment in Lesotho: An Evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 791-814, December.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2002.
"Estimating the Poverty Impacts of Trade Liberalization,"
GTAP Working Papers
1163, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2002. "Estimating the poverty impacts of trade liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2790, The World Bank.
- Alain Zantman, 1995. "Modèles d'équilibre général calculable et répartition des revenus dans les PED : quelques éléments d'évaluation," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(142), pages 411-442.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001.
"Leontief e insumo-produto: antecedentes, princípios e evolução
[Leotief and input-output: background, principles and evolution]," MPRA Paper 54649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Athanassiou & Christos Kollias & Stavros Zografakis, 2002. "The Effects of Defence Spending Reductions: A CGE Estimation of the Foregone Peace Dividend in the Case of Greece," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 109-119.
- Thurlow, James & van Seventer, Dirk Ernst, 2002. "A standard computable general equilibrium model for South Africa," TMD discussion papers 100, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- De Maio, Lorenzo & Stewart, Frances & van der Hoeven, Rolph, 1999. "Computable General Equilibrium Models, Adjustment and the Poor in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 453-470, March.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Leite, Phillippe G. & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A. & Picchetti, Paulo, 2004. "Can the distributional impacts of macroeconomic shocks be predicted? A comparison of the performance of macro-micro models with historical data for Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3303, The World Bank.
- Hassanain, Khalifa, 1997. "External shocks and the real exchange rate: a simulation model for Egypt," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000012989, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Jeffrey J. Reimer, 2006.
"Predicting the Poverty Impacts of Trade Reform,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- Thomas Hertel & Jeffrey Reimer, 2005. "Predicting the poverty impacts of trade reform," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-405.
- Khan, haider, 2008. "Analyzing Poverty Impact of Trade Liberalization Policies in CGE Models: Theory and Some Policy Experiments in Agricultural and Non-agricultural Sectors in South Asia," MPRA Paper 7609, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Robinson, Sherman & Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Devarajan, Shantayanan, 1999. "From stylized to applied models:: Building multisector CGE models for policy analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 5-38.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:29:y:1988:i:1:p:23-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .