Contact information of International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iat95u. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
- 50720 Sanitary and Phytosanitary Trade Barriers and Empirical Trade Modeling
by Sumner, Daniel A. & Lee, Hyunok
- 50715 ITC Injury Determination and the Abuse of Antidumping Law: Evidence from the United States Manufacturing Industries
by Staiger, Robert W. & Wolak, Frank K.
- 50714 National Administered Protection Agencies: Their Role in the Post-Uruguay Round World
by Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal
- 50713 U.S. International Trade Commission Decisions Affecting Agricultural Products
by Jabara, Cathy L.
- 50711 End-Use Certificates for Wheat: Trade-Distorting Administrative Barriers?
by Gray, Richard S. & Buckingham, Donald E.
- 50709 Determinants of Technical Barriers to Trade: The Case of US Phytosanitary Restrictions on Mexican Avocados, 1972-1995
by Roberts, Donna & Orden, David
- 50707 The Political Economy of U.S. Import Restrictions on Nursery Stock and Ornamental Plants in Growing Media
by Romano, Eduardo & Orden, David
- 50705 Technical Measures for Meat and Other Products in Pacific Basin Countries
by Johnson, R.W.M.
- 50703 Implications of the WTO Agreement on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures
by Stanton, Gretchen Heimpel
- 50702 Impact of WTO on CODEX Alimentarius and Its Implications for World Trade
by Dawson, Richard J.
- 50700 Implementation of the World Trade Organization's Agreement on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures: The U.S. Perspective
by Thiermann, Alex
- 50699 The Political Economy of Administered Decisions: What We Might Hope For and What We Can Expect
by Tullock, Gordon
- 50697 The Intersection of Law and Trade in the WTO System: Economics and the Transition to a Hard Law System
by Abbott, Frederick M.
- 50695 Nontariff Agricultural Trade Barriers Revisited
by Hillman, Jimmye S.
- 50694 Front Materials