Demand Analysis of the Sydney Banana Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. L. Hall & C. J. Hitch, 1939. "Price Theory And Business Behaviour," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 12-45.
- Phillips, John, 1967. "Demand Structure and Supply Control of Bananas," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(01), March.
- van der Meulen, John, 1958. "The Demand for Bananas in the Sydney Wholesale Market," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(03), September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richardson, Robert A., 1976. "Structural Estimates Of Domestic Demand For Agricultural Products In Australia: A Review," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(03), September.
- James, Sallie & Anderson, Kym, 1998.
"On the need for more economic assessment of quarantine/SPS policies,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- Anderson, Kym & James, Sarah, 1998. "On the Need for More Economic Assessment of Quarantine/SPS Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:9674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.