Demand Under Conditions of Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Rothschild, 2010. "Kinked Demand Curves," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maarten Dossche & Freddy Heylen & Dirk Van den Poel, 2010.
"The Kinked Demand Curve and Price Rigidity: Evidence from Scanner Data,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(4), pages 723-752, December.
- M. Dossche & F. Heylen & D. Van Den Poel, 2006. "The Kinked Demand Curve and Price Rigidity : Evidence from Scanner Data," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/429, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Maarten Dossche & Freddy Heylen & Dirk Van den Poel, 2006. "The kinked demand curve and price rigidity : evidence from scanner data," Working Paper Research 99, National Bank of Belgium.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marini, Marco, 2011. "Kinked norms of behaviour and cooperation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 223-225, March.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2004. "The kinked demand curve revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 99-105, July.
- Louis-André Gérard-Varet & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Claude d'Aspremont, 1991. "Concurrence en prix et équilibres cournotiens," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(6), pages 967-996.
- Leo Dobes & Joanne Leung, 2015. "Wider Economic Impacts in Transport Infrastructure Cost-Benefit Analysis - A Bridge Too Far?," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 75-98.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2017.
"A theory of price adjustment under loss aversion,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 78-95.
- Pirschel, Inske & Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis, 2013. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79793, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Steffen Ahrens & Inske Pirschel & Dennis Snower, 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 4789, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 8138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A theory of price adjustment under loss aversion," Kiel Working Papers 1915, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A theory of price adjustment under loss aversion," Economics Working Papers 2014-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Steffen Ahrens & Inske Pirschel & Dennis J. Snower, 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jacques H. Drèze, 2000.
"Sur la macroéconomie de l'incertitude et des marchés incomplets,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 72(1), pages 7-37.
- DREZE, Jacques H., 2000. "Sur la macroéconomie de l'incertitude et des marchés incomplets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1448, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Drew Fudenberg, 2015.
"Tirole's Industrial Regulation and Organization Legacy in Economics,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 117(3), pages 771-800, July.
- Fudenberg, Drew, 2015. "Tirole's Industrial Regulation and Organization Legacy in Economics," Scholarly Articles 27303657, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Printezis, Iryna, 2014. "Hysteresis, Price Acceptance, and Reference Prices," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 164872, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jaylson Jair da Silveira & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2016.
"Effort Elicitation, Wage Differentials and Income Distribution in A Wage-Led Growth Regime,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 44-75, February.
- Jaylson Jair da Silveira & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2014. "Effort Elicitation, Wage Differentials and Income Distribution in a Wage-led Growth Regime," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 01 May 2015.
- Tomohisa Okada, 2014. "Third-degree Price Discrimination with Fairness-concerned Consumers," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(6), pages 701-715, December.
- ., 2013. "Variations in the fitness of firms, dynamic economic performance, and vulnerability," Chapters,in: Competition, Diversity and Economic Performance, chapter 10, pages 202-217 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edmond Malinvaud, 1986.
"Productive capital, uncertainties and profitability
[Capital productif, incertitudes et profitabilité]," Working Papers hal-01541929, HAL.
- Maman Setiawan & Grigorios Emvalomatis & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2015. "Price Rigidity and Industrial Concentration: Evidence from the Indonesian Food and Beverages Industry," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, March.
- Ellis, Andrew & Bowitz, Einar & Roland, Kjell, 2000. "Structural change in Europe's gas markets: three scenarios for the development of the European gas market to 2020," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 297-309, May.
- Frederick Guy, 2013.
"Small, Local and Cheap? Walkable and Car-oriented Retail in Competition,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 425-442, February.
- Frederick Guy, 2013. "Small, local and cheap? Walkable and car-oriented retail in competition," Management Working Papers 2, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Jan 2013.
- S. Dupraz, 2017. "A Kinked-Demand Theory of Price Rigidity," Working papers 656, Banque de France.
- Sulamaa, Pekka, . "Essays in Deregulated Finnish and Nordic Electricity Markets," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:47:y:1934:p:568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.