Contact information of New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
- 160054 Mixed bag: Simulating market-based instruments for water quality and quantity in the Upper Waikato
by Sinner, Jim & Fenemor, Andrew & Anastasiadis, Simon
- 144270 Synergies between Nutrient Trading Scheme and the New Zealand Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) in the Lake Rotorua Catchment
by Yeo, Boon-Ling & Anastasiadis, Simon & Kerr, Suzi & Browne, Oliver
- 144269 Economics of Managing New Zealand Silver Beech for Timber and Carbon
by Evison, David & Easdale, Tomas & Mason, Euan & Sewell, Adam
- 139651 Difficult Choices: What Influences the Error Variance in a Choice Experiment
by Marsh, Dan & Phillips, Yvonne
- 136073 Price, Quality, and International Agricultural Trade
by Woods, Darian
- 136072 Cost Benefit Approaches to Valuing Nature: Case Studies in New Zealand
by Wilson, Ross
- 136071 Providing Agri-environmental Public Goods through Collective Action: Lessons from New Zealand Case Studies
by Uetake, Tetsuya
- 136070 The importance of farmer behaviour: an application of Desktop MAS, a multi-agent system model for rural New Zealand communities
by Schilling, Chris & Kaye-Blake, William & Post, Elizabeth & Rains, Scott
- 136053 Community Governance: An Alternative Approach to Regulation and Market Mechanisms for Management of Nitrogen Loss
by Parsons, Oliver
- 136052 The use of policy scenarios for water quality in stakeholder consultation
by Parminter, Terry G. & Greenberg, Emily
- 136051 Returns to Education Revisited and Effects of Education on Household Welfare in Nigeria
by Ogundari, Kolawole
- 136050 An Evaluation of Compulsory Levy Frameworks for the Provision of Industry-good Goods and Services: A New Zealand Case Study
by Narayan, Prakash & Rutherford, William
- 136049 Constructing a regional Social Accounting Matrix using non survey method for CGE Modeling
by Martana, Kadim & Evison, David & Lennox, James A. & Manley, Bruce
- 136048 Estimating Dairy Farms’ Demand for Water
by Kravchenko, Alexey
- 136047 RiVAS (and RiVAS+): Insights and lessons from 5 years’ experience with the River Values Assessment System
by Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 136046 Passing the Buck: Impacts of Commodity Price Shocks on Rural Outcomes
by Grimes, Arthur & Hyland, Sean
- 136045 Small forests owners and environmental sustainability in Guatemala: The potential of the Carbon Banking approach
by Garcia-Barrios, Fernando & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 136044 Natural capital and New Zealand’s Resource Management Act (1991)
by Clothier, Brent & Macay, Alec & Dominati, Estelle
- 136043 Agricultural productivity and Environmental Sustainability Are we going to throw the baby out with the bathwater?
by Bell, Brian A.
- 136042 Where and how can policy encourage afforestation to avoid soil erosion?
by Barry, Luke E. & Yao, Richard T. & Paragahawewa, Upananda Herath & Harrison, D.R.
- 136041 Towards an Economic Valuation of the Hauraki Gulf: The Finding of an Eco-Cluster?
by Barbera, Mattia G.
- 136040 Cultural differences in environmental valuation
by Andersen, M.D & Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Lambert, Simon J.
- 136039 Mitigation and Heterogeneity in Management Practices on New Zealand Dairy Farms
by Anastasiadis, Simon & Kerr, Suzi
- 136038 An Inertia Model for the Adoption of New Farming Practices
by Anastasiadis, Simon