New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand
- 160054 Mixed bag: Simulating market-based instruments for water quality and quantity in the Upper Waikato
by Sinner, Jim & Fenemor, Andrew & Anastasiadis, Simon
- 144270 Synergies between Nutrient Trading Scheme and the New Zealand Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) in the Lake Rotorua Catchment
by Yeo, Boon-Ling & Anastasiadis, Simon & Kerr, Suzi & Browne, Oliver
- 144269 Economics of Managing New Zealand Silver Beech for Timber and Carbon
by Evison, David & Easdale, Tomas & Mason, Euan & Sewell, Adam
- 139651 Difficult Choices: What Influences the Error Variance in a Choice Experiment
by Marsh, Dan & Phillips, Yvonne
- 136073 Price, Quality, and International Agricultural Trade
by Woods, Darian
- 136072 Cost Benefit Approaches to Valuing Nature: Case Studies in New Zealand
by Wilson, Ross
- 136071 Providing Agri-environmental Public Goods through Collective Action: Lessons from New Zealand Case Studies
by Uetake, Tetsuya
- 136070 The importance of farmer behaviour: an application of Desktop MAS, a multi-agent system model for rural New Zealand communities
by Schilling, Chris & Kaye-Blake, William & Post, Elizabeth & Rains, Scott
- 136053 Community Governance: An Alternative Approach to Regulation and Market Mechanisms for Management of Nitrogen Loss
by Parsons, Oliver
- 136052 The use of policy scenarios for water quality in stakeholder consultation
by Parminter, Terry G. & Greenberg, Emily
- 136051 Returns to Education Revisited and Effects of Education on Household Welfare in Nigeria
by Ogundari, Kolawole
- 136050 An Evaluation of Compulsory Levy Frameworks for the Provision of Industry-good Goods and Services: A New Zealand Case Study
by Narayan, Prakash & Rutherford, William
- 136049 Constructing a regional Social Accounting Matrix using non survey method for CGE Modeling
by Martana, Kadim & Evison, David & Lennox, James A. & Manley, Bruce
- 136048 Estimating Dairy Farms’ Demand for Water
by Kravchenko, Alexey
- 136047 RiVAS (and RiVAS+): Insights and lessons from 5 years’ experience with the River Values Assessment System
by Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 136046 Passing the Buck: Impacts of Commodity Price Shocks on Rural Outcomes
by Grimes, Arthur & Hyland, Sean
- 136045 Small forests owners and environmental sustainability in Guatemala: The potential of the Carbon Banking approach
by Garcia-Barrios, Fernando & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 136044 Natural capital and New Zealand’s Resource Management Act (1991)
by Clothier, Brent & Macay, Alec & Dominati, Estelle
- 136043 Agricultural productivity and Environmental Sustainability Are we going to throw the baby out with the bathwater?
by Bell, Brian A.
- 136042 Where and how can policy encourage afforestation to avoid soil erosion?
by Barry, Luke E. & Yao, Richard T. & Paragahawewa, Upananda Herath & Harrison, D.R.
- 136041 Towards an Economic Valuation of the Hauraki Gulf: The Finding of an Eco-Cluster?
by Barbera, Mattia G.
- 136040 Cultural differences in environmental valuation
by Andersen, M.D & Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Lambert, Simon J.
- 136039 Mitigation and Heterogeneity in Management Practices on New Zealand Dairy Farms
by Anastasiadis, Simon & Kerr, Suzi
- 136038 An Inertia Model for the Adoption of New Farming Practices
by Anastasiadis, Simon