Providing Agri-environmental Public Goods through Collective Action: Lessons from New Zealand Case Studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Blandford, 2010. "Presidential Address: The Visible or Invisible Hand? The Balance Between Markets and Regulation in Agricultural Policy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 459-479.
- Agrawal, Arun, 2001. "Common Property Institutions and Sustainable Governance of Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1649-1672, October.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2010.
"Analyzing collective action,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 155-166, November.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2009. "Analyzing Collective Action," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53215, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rudd, Murray A., 2000. "Live long and prosper: collective action, social capital and social vision," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 131-144, July.
- Vaclav Vojtech, 2010. "Policy Measures Addressing Agri-environmental Issues," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 24, OECD Publishing.
- Kennedy, Loraine, 1999. "Cooperating for Survival: Tannery Pollution and Joint Action in the Palar Valley (India)," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1673-1691, September.
- Ayer, Harry W., 1997. "Grass Roots Collective Action: Agricultural Opportunities," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Hodge, Ian & McNally, Sandra, 2000. "Wetland restoration, collective action and the role of water management institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 107-118, October.
- McCarthy, Nancy, 2004. "Local-level public goods and collective action," 2020 vision briefs 11 No. 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsCollective action; public goods; agri-environmental policy; social capital; Agribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy; Public Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2012-11-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENV-2012-11-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-11-24 (Public Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-11-24 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2012-11-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar12:136071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.