Report NEP-CDM-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kummer, Michael E. & Saam, Marianne & Halatchliyski, Iassen & Giorgidze, George, 2012. "Centrality and content creation in networks: The case of German Wikipedia," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tejada, Juan & Molina, Elisenda & Flores Díaz, Ramón Jesús, 2012. "Pyramidal values," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws122418, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Uetake, Tetsuya, 2012. "Providing Agri-environmental Public Goods through Collective Action: Lessons from New Zealand Case Studies," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136071, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch, 2012. "Values for Markovian coalition processes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00749950, HAL.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:722 is not listed on IDEAS anymore