|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- James Jones & Paul Silcock & Tetsuya Uetake, 2015. "Public Goods and Externalities: Agri-environmental Policy Measures in the United Kingdom," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 83, OECD Publishing.
- Tetsuya Uetake, 2015. "Public goods and externalities: Agri-environmental Policy Measures in Japan," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 81, OECD Publishing.
- James S. Shortle & Tetsuya Uetake, 2015. "Public Goods and Externalities: Agri-environmental Policy Measures in the United States," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 84, OECD Publishing.
- Raymond Schrijver & Tetsuya Uetake, 2015. "Public goods and externalities: Agri-environmental Policy Measures in the Netherlands," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 82, OECD Publishing.
- Uetake, Tetsuya, 2014. "Policy Mixes for the Provision of Agri-environmental Public Goods and Additionality: Some country experiences," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 173041, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Uetake, Tetsuya, 2014. "Distribution of Burdens for Providing Agri-environmental Public Goods and Application of Reference Level Framework," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163344, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Uetake, Tetsuya & Sasaki, Hiroki, 2014. "Agri-environmental Policies and their Impacts on the Environment and Different Farm Types in Japan: An Economic-Biophysical Model Approach," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199367, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Uetake, Tetsuya, 2012. "Providing Agri-environmental Public Goods through Collective Action: Lessons from New Zealand Case Studies," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136071, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tetsuya Uetake, 2014. "Summary," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 13(3), pages 29-34, December.
- Uetake, Tetsuya & Sasaki, Hiroki, 2014. "Agri‐environmental Policies to Meet Consumer Preferences in Japan: An Economic‐Biophysical Model Approach," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 5(2).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- James S. Shortle & Tetsuya Uetake, 2015.
"Public Goods and Externalities: Agri-environmental Policy Measures in the United States,"
OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers
84, OECD Publishing.
- James Shortle, 2017. "Policy Nook: “Economic Incentives for Water Quality Protection”," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-11, April.
- James Shortle & Richard D. Horan, 2017. "Nutrient Pollution: A Wicked Challenge for Economic Instruments," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-39, April.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (8) 2012-11-24 2014-02-15 2015-03-22 2015-06-13 2015-06-13 2015-06-13 2015-06-13 2015-08-07. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (7) 2012-11-24 2014-02-15 2015-03-22 2015-06-13 2015-06-13 2015-06-13 2015-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (5) 2012-11-24 2015-06-13 2015-06-13 2015-06-13 2015-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2012-11-24
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2012-11-24
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2012-11-24
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2014-02-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tetsuya Uetake should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.