Synergies between Nutrient Trading Scheme and the New Zealand Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) in the Lake Rotorua Catchment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard G. Newell & William A. Pizer & Daniel Raimi, 2014.
"Carbon Markets: Past, Present, and Future,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 191-215, October.
- Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A. & Raimi, Daniel, 2012. "Carbon Markets: Past, Present, and Future," Discussion Papers dp-12-51, Resources For the Future.
- Richard G. Newell & William A. Pizer & Daniel Raimi, 2012. "Carbon Markets: Past, Present, and Future," NBER Working Papers 18504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shortle, James S. & Horan, Richard D., 2008. "The Economics of Water Quality Trading," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 2(2), pages 101-133, October.
- Daigneault, Adam J. & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Samarasinghe, Oshadhi, 2011. "Estimated Impacts of New Zealand Agriculture Climate Policy: A Tale of Two Catchments," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115352, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Woodward, Richard T., 2011. "Double-dipping in environmental markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 153-169, March.
- Kelly Lock & Suzi Kerr, 2008. "Nutrient Trading in Lake Rotorua: Overview of a Prototype System," Working Papers 08_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Peter Michaelis, 1992. "Global warming: Efficient policies in the case of multiple pollutants," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 61-77, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar12:144270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.