Mitigation and Heterogeneity in Management Practices on New Zealand Dairy Farms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simon Anastasiadis & Suzi Kerr, 2013. "Mitigation and Heterogeneity in Management Practices on New Zealand Dairy Farms," Working Papers 13_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Strutt & Allan N. Rae, 2011. "Modelling the Impact of Policies to Reduce Environmental Impacts in the New Zealand Dairy Sector," Working Papers in Economics 11/04, University of Waikato.
- Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J., 2009. "Nonpoint pollution policy evaluation under ambiguity," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48036, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Graeme J. Doole, 2010. "Evaluating Input Standards for Non-Point Pollution Control under Firm Heterogeneity," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 680-696.
- Ridler, B.J. & Anderson, W.J. & Fraser, P., 2010. "Milk, money, muck and metrics: inefficient resource allocation by New Zealand dairy farmers," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 96492, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:26:y:2017:i:pb:p:388-399 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:tcpoxx:v:17:y:2017:i:8:p:998-1013 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCost curves; greenhouse gas; heterogeneity; leaching; mitigation; nitrogen; production efficiency; Agribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; Q53; Q57;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-11-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2012-11-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-11-24 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar12:136039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.