Land-use Intensity and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in the LURNZ Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levente Tímár, 2011. "Rural Land Use and Land Tenure in New Zealand," Working Papers 11_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Suzi Kerr & Simon Anastasiadis & Alex Olssen & William Power & Levente Tímár & Wei Zhang, 2012. "Spatial and Temporal Responses to an Emissions Trading System Covering Agriculture and Forestry: Simulation Results from New Zealand," Working Papers 12_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levente Timar, 2016. "Does money grow on trees? Mitigation under climate policy in a heterogeneous sheep-beef sector," Working Papers 16_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Simon Anastasiadis & Suzi Kerr & Wei Zhang & Corey Allan & William Power, 2014.
"Land Use in Rural New Zealand: Spatial Land Use, Land-use Change, and Model Validation,"
14_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Anastasiadis, Simon & Kerr, Suzi & Zhang, Wei & Allan, Corey & Power, William, 2014. "Land Use in Rural New Zealand: Spatial Land-use, Land-use Change, and Model Validation," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand 189507, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Suzi Kerr, 2016. "Agricultural Emissions Mitigation in New Zealand: Answers to Questions from the Parliamentary Commisioner for the Environment," Working Papers 16_16, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsLand-use intensity; greenhouse gas emissions; LURNZ;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-03-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2014-03-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-03-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:14_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .