The Impact of ‘Rice for the Poor’ on Household Consumption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Smith, Jeffrey & E. Todd, Petra, 2005.
"Does matching overcome LaLonde's critique of nonexperimental estimators?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 305-353.
- Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 2003. "Does Matching Overcome Lalonde's Critique of Nonexperimental Estimators?," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20035, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2000. "Evaluation methods for non-experimental data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(4), pages 427-468, January.
- Block, Steven A. & Kiess, Lynnda & Webb, Patrick & Kosen, Soewarta & Moench-Pfanner, Regina & Bloem, Martin W. & Peter Timmer, C., 2004. "Macro shocks and micro outcomes: child nutrition during Indonesia's crisis," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 21-44, March.
- Abebaw, Degnet & Fentie, Yibeltal & Kassa, Belay, 2010. "The impact of a food security program on household food consumption in Northwestern Ethiopia: A matching estimator approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 286-293, August.
- Giles, John & Satriawan, Elan, 2015.
"Protecting child nutritional status in the aftermath of a financial crisis: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 97-106.
- Giles, John & Satriawan, Elan, 2010. "Protecting child nutritional status in the aftermath of a financial crisis : evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5471, The World Bank.
- Giles, John T. & Satriawan, Elan, 2014. "Protecting Child Nutritional Status in the Aftermath of a Financial Crisis: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 8721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hastuti & Sudarno Sumarto & Asep Suryahadi & Sulton Mawardi & Bambang Sulaksono & Akhmadi & Silvia Devina & Rima Prama Artha & Ratna Dewi & Joni Saputra & Heri Rubianto & Laode Udin & Kate Weatherley , 2008. "The Effectiveness of the Raskin Program," Development Economics Working Papers 22530, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Johar, Meliyanni, 2009.
"The impact of the Indonesian health card program: A matching estimator approach,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 35-53, January.
- Meliyanni Johar, 2007. "The Impact of the Indonesian Health Card Program: A Matching Estimator Approach," Discussion Papers 2007-30, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto & Lant Pritchett, 2003. "Evolution of Poverty During the Crisis in Indonesia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 221-241, September.
- Daniel O. Gilligan & John Hoddinott, 2007.
"Is There Persistence in the Impact of Emergency Food Aid? Evidence on Consumption, Food Security, and Assets in Rural Ethiopia,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(2), pages 225-242.
- Gilligan, Daniel O. & Hoddinott, John, 2006. "Is there persistence in the impact of emergency food aid? Evidence on consumption, food security, and assets in rural Ethiopia," FCND discussion papers 209, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2008.
"On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1537-1557, November.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," NBER Technical Working Papers 0325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido & Abadie, Alberto, 2008. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," Scholarly Articles 3043415, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsImpact evaluation; ‘Rice for the Poor’; nutrient-rich food; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare12:124358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .