Integrated, dynamic economic – hydrology model of the Murray-Darling Basin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ringler, Claudia, 2001. "Optimal Water Allocation In The Mekong River Basin," Discussion Papers 18745, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Kirby, Mac & Connor, Jeffery D. & Bark, Rosalind H. & Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Keyworth, Scott W., 2012. "The economic impact of water reductions during the Millennium Drought in the Murray-Darling Basin," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124490, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Grafton, Rupert & Jiang, Qiang, 2011.
"Economic effects of water recovery on irrigated agriculture in the Murray-Darling Basin,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(4), December.
- Rupert Quentin Grafton & Qiang Jiang, 2011. "Economic effects of water recovery on irrigated agriculture in the Murray‐Darling Basin," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(4), pages 487-499, October.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Qiang Jiang, 2010. "Economic Effects of Water Recovery on Irrigated Agriculture in the Murray‐Darling Basin," Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy Papers 1011, Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Connor, Jeffery D. & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & King, Darran & Banerjee, Onil & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Gao, Lei, 2012. "Murray Darling Basin Irrigation Adaptation to Drought: A Statistical Evaluation," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124266, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:01:y:2015:i:03:n:s2382624x15500095 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-06-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-06-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare12:124487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.