Improving water use efficiency under worsening scarcity: Evidence from the Middle Olifants sub-basin in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ringler, Claudia, 2001. "Optimal Water Allocation In The Mekong River Basin," Discussion Papers 18745, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijiraini, Georgina & Thiam, Djiby, 2015. "Estimating transaction costs associated with water policy implementation in South Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212585, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsWater allocation; IWRM; Olifants basin; South Africa; Africa; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-12-04 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ubzefd:97035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zefbnde.html .