A multi-period positive mathematical programming approach for assessing economic impact of drought in the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Qureshi, M. Ejaz & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & Whitten, Stuart M. & Kirby, Mac, 2014. "A multi-period positive mathematical programming approach for assessing economic impact of drought in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 293-304.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Mérel & Santiago Bucaram, 2010. "Exact calibration of programming models of agricultural supply against exogenous supply elasticities," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 395-418, September.
- Ronald C. Griffin, 2006. "Water Resource Economics: The Analysis of Scarcity, Policies, and Projects," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026207267x, July.
- Thomas Heckelei & Wolfgang Britz, 2000.
"Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 57, pages 27-50.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Britz, Wolfgang, 2000. "Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 57.
- Thomas Heckelei & Wolfgang Britz, 2000. "Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure," Post-Print hal-01200922, HAL.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Stephanie D. Rosch, 2010.
"Climate Change, Agriculture, and Poverty,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 355-385.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Rosch, Stephanie D., 2010. "Climate change, agriculture and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5468, The World Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Rosch, Stephanie D., 2010. "Climate Change, Agriculture And Poverty," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91437, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kirby, Mac & Connor, Jeffery D. & Bark, Rosalind H. & Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Keyworth, Scott W., 2012. "The economic impact of water reductions during the Millennium Drought in the Murray-Darling Basin," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124490, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Britz, Wolfgang, 2005. "Models Based on Positive Mathematical Programming: State of the Art and Further Extensions," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234607, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cortignani, Raffaele & Severini, Simone, 2009. "Modeling farm-level adoption of deficit irrigation using Positive Mathematical Programming," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(12), pages 1785-1791, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:6-20 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated hydrology and economic model; multi-period calibration; climate change; drought; agriculture; positive mathematical programming; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare12:124418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .