What We Do not Know about the Ownership Structure of the Largest U.S. Companies?
[Чего Мы Не Знаем О Структуре Собственности Крупнейших Компаний Сша?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frieden, Rob, 2017. "The Mixed Blessing in Subsidized Internet Access," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168481, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Barclay, Michael J. & Holderness, Clifford G., 1989. "Private benefits from control of public corporations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 371-395, December.
- anonymous, 2006. "Restructuring of Federal Reserve check processing operations in the Sixth District, Regulation CC," News, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), number 2006rofrcpoitsr.
- Douglas Clement, 2004. "Welcome to retirement. Now back to work," Fedgazette, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Mar, pages 8-10.
- Musa Gambo Sharifai & Zakari Uba, 2017. "Investigating the Use of Value Analysis and Value Engineering as Cost Saving Techniques among Selected Manufacturing Companies in Kano State Nigeria," Business, Management and Economics Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 3(4), pages 34-39, 04-2017.
- Chiara Franco & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2009. "On indirect trade-related R&D spillovers: the role of the international trade network," Openloc Working Papers 0901, Public policies and local development.
- Matthias Aistleitner & Marianne Fölker & Jakob Kapeller, 2015.
"Die Macht der Wissenschaftsstatistik und die Entwicklung der Ökonomie,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 135(2), pages 111-132.
- Jakob Kapeller & Matthias Aistleitner & Marianne Foelker, 2015. "Die Macht der Wissenschaftsstatistik und die Entwicklung der Oekonomie," ICAE Working Papers 33, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Christophe Jalil Nordman & Jann Lay & Ousman Koriko & Flore Gubert & Michael Grimm, 2010. "La solidarité forcée bride-t-elle l'activité des micro-entrepreneurs ? Une analyse à partir de données ouest-africaines," Post-Print hal-01521961, HAL.
- Orazem, Peter & Glewwe, Paul & Patrinos, Harry, 2007.
"The Benefits and Costs of Alternative Strategies to Improve Educational Outcomes,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12853, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Glewwe, Paul & Patrinos, Harry, 2007. "The Benefits and Costs of Alternative Strategies to Improve Educational Outcomes," Working Papers 7352, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Johan Hombert & Jérôme Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2009.
"Anticompetitive vertical mergers waves,"
PSE Working Papers
- Hombert, Johan & Pouyet, Jérôme & Schutz, Nicolas, 2013. "Anticompetitive Vertical Merger Waves," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 440, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- repec:qba:annpro:v:20:y:2010:id:865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Zimmerman, 1998. "Commentary on ‘Science, Measurement, and Validity: Is Completion of Samuel Messick's Synthesis Possible?’ by Keith A. Markus," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 69-72, November.
- Du, Bin & Hu, Eric & Kolhe, Mohan, 2012. "Performance analysis of water cooled concentrated photovoltaic (CPV) system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6732-6736.
- Clifford G. Holderness, 2009. "The Myth of Diffuse Ownership in the United States," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(4), pages 1377-1408, April.
- Pina, José M. & Dall'Olmo Riley, Francesca & Lomax, Wendy, 2013. "Generalizing spillover effects of goods and service brand extensions: A meta-analysis approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1411-1419.
- K. Aristotelous, 2002. "The impact of the post-1972 floating exchange-rate regime on US exports," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(13), pages 1627-1632.
- David A. Carter & Betty J. Simkins & W. Gary Simpson, 2003. "Corporate Governance, Board Diversity, and Firm Value," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 38(1), pages 33-53, February.
- DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda, 1985. "Managerial ownership of voting rights : A study of public corporations with dual classes of common stock," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 33-69, March.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:11:y:2015:i:1:p:145-163. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsownership structure; capital structure; risk level; the Board of Directors; ownership concentration;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.