The Desalination Plant, The North-South Pipeline And The Welfare Of Melburnians
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 2005. "Review of National Competition Policy Reforms," Inquiry Reports 31898, Productivity Commission.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 1987. "Equity, Efficiency and Financial Viability: Public-Utility Pricing with Special Reference to Water Supply," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 20(3), pages 21-35.
- Productivity Commission, 2005. "Review of National Competition Policy Reforms," Others 0506004, EconWPA.
- Freebairn, John W., 2012. "Risk Aversion and Urban Water Decisions," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124206, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Productivity Commission, 2008. "Towards Urban Water Reform: A Discussion Paper," Research Papers 0801, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- John Freebairn, 2008. "Some Emerging Issues In Urban Water Supply And Pricing," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 27(2), pages 184-193, June.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare12:124292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.