Recent Australian Infrastructure Liberalization
In: International Handbook of Network Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hugh Sibly & Richard Tooth, 2008.
"Bringing competition to urban water supply ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 217-233, September.
- Sibly, Hugh & Tooth, Richard, 2008. "Bringing competition to urban water supply," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), September.
- Watanabe, Barbara & Mueller, Eva, 1984. "A poverty profile for rural Botswana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 115-127, February.
- Jeff Petchey, 2009. "Theoretical Analysis of Equalization and Spatial Location Efficiency," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(7), pages 899-914.
- Mark Baimbridge & Philip Whyman, 2003. "European economic integration," Chapters,in: Economic and Monetary Union in Europe, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lynne Chester, 2006. "THE CONUNDRUMS FACING AUSTRALIA's NATIONAL ELECTRICITY MARKET," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 362-377, December.
- Nick Wills-Johnson, 2008. "Separability and Subadditivity in Australian Railways," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(264), pages 95-108, March.
- Luke McInerney & Chris Nadarajah & Frances Perkins, 2007. "Australia’s infrastructure policy and the COAG National Reform Agenda," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 1, pages 17-49, February.
- Pablo T. Spiller & Carlo G. Cardilli, 1997. "The Frontier of Telecommunications Deregulation: Small Countries Leading the Pack," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 127-138, Fall.
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Indicators 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11855, August.
- Everett, Sophia, 2006. "Deregulation and reform of rail in Australia: Some emerging constraints," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 74-84, January.
- Sophia Everett, 2008. "Public sector deregulation: a paradigm in conflict," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 341-351, August.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:12961_26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.