THE CONUNDRUMS FACING AUSTRALIA's NATIONAL ELECTRICITY MARKET
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szatow, Anthony & Quezada, George & Lilley, Bill, 2012. "New light on an old problem: Reflections on barriers and enablers of distributed energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-5.
- Pearse, Rebecca, 2016. "The coal question that emissions trading has not answered," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 319-328.
- Simshauser, Paul & Tian, Yuan & Whish-Wilson, Patrick, 2015. "Vertical integration in energy-only electricity markets," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 35-56.
- Mardi Dungey & Ali Ghahremanlou & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "Strategic Bidding of Electric Power Generating Companies: Evidence from the Australian National Energy Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 6819, CESifo Group Munich.
- Potgieter, Petrus H., 2010. "Water and energy in South Africa – managing scarcity," MPRA Paper 23360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:2:p:104-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary Madden & Jeffrey Petchey & Aaron Morey, 2011. "Recent Australian Infrastructure Liberalization," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 26 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tim Nelson, 2017. "Redesigning a 20th century regulatory framework to deliver 21st century energy technology," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 147-164, April.
- Howell, Bronwyn & Meade, Richard & O'Connor, Seini, 2010.
"Structural separation versus vertical integration: Lessons for telecommunications from electricity reforms,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 392-403, August.
- Howell, Bronwyn & Meade, Richard & R. O, Seini'Connor, 2009. "Structural Separation versus Vertical Integration: Lessons for Telecommunications from Electricity Reforms," Working Paper Series 4029, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:25:y:2006:i:4:p:362-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.