|Department of Political Economy Merewether Building (H04) The University of Sydney NSW 2006 Australia|
Department of Political Economy Sydney, Australia
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
University of Sydney
RePEc:edi:dpsydau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters Books Editorship
- Lynne Chester, 2021. "Profit, Accumulation, and Crisis in Capitalism: Long‐term Trends in the UK, US, Japan, and China, 1855–2018," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 97(319), pages 567-570, December.
- Lynne Chester, 2021. "A Case of Confirmation Bias," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(3), pages 584-589, July.
- Lynne Chester, 2021. "Can Régulation Theory Inform Institutional Analyses of Contemporary Social Provisioning?," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(2), pages 359-366, April.
- Lynne Chester, 2020. "The 2019–2020 Australian bushfires: a potent mix of climate change, problematisation, indigenous disregard, a fractured federation, volunteerism, social media, and more," Review of Evolutionary Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 245-264, August.
- Chester, Lynne & Elliot, Amanda, 2019. "Energy problem representation: The historical and contemporary framing of Australian electricity policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 102-113.
- Lynne Chester, 2019. "Judging Heterodox Economics: A Response to Hodgson's Criticisms," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, June.
- Chester, Lynne, 2016. "Reflections of an Australian Regulationist," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 19.
- Lynne Chester, 2015. "The privatisation of Australian electricity: Claims, myths and facts," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 26(2), pages 218-240, June.
- Lynne Chester, 2014. "Energy Impoverishment: Addressing Capitalism's New Driver of Inequality," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 395-404.
- Lynne Chester, 2013. "The Organization, Operation, and Outcomes of Actually Existing Markets: A Suggested Approach for Empirical Analysis," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(2), pages 386-422, April.
- Lynne Chester, 2013. "The Failure of Market Fundamentalism," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 315-322, September.
- Lynne Chester & Joy Paton, 2013. "The economicâ€“environment relation: can post-Keynesians, RÃ©gulationists and Polanyians offer insights?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 106-121.
- Lynne Chester, 2013. "Dissecting the Conjunction of Capitalism's Environmental, Energy, and Economic Crises: The Example of One Liberal, Market-Based Economy," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 485-494.
- Chester, Lynne, 2010. "Conceptualising energy security and making explicit its polysemic nature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 887-895, February.
- Lynne Chester, 2010. "Actually Existing Markets: The Case of Neoliberal Australia," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 313-324.
- Lynne Chester, 2010. "Determining the economic-environment relation: a regulationist approach," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 17-42.
- Lynne Chester, 2008. "The Contemporary Growth Regime Has Been Ensured by the Australian State's Mutations (at Least until Now)," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 19(1), pages 3-23, November.
- Lynne Chester, 2006. "THE CONUNDRUMS FACING AUSTRALIA's NATIONAL ELECTRICITY MARKET," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 362-377, December.
- Lynne Chester, 2017. "Rethinking energy," Chapters, in: Louis-Philippe Rochon & Sergio Rossi (ed.), A Modern Guide to Rethinking Economics, chapter 18, pages 337-357, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Susan K. Schroeder & Lynne Chester (ed.), 2014. "Challenging the Orthodoxy," Springer Books, Springer, edition 127, number 978-3-642-36121-0, December.
- Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lynne Chester should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.