Review of National Competition Policy Reforms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwards, Geoff W., 2012. "The Desalination Plant, The North-South Pipeline And The Welfare Of Melburnians," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Fremantle, Australia 124292, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- World Bank, 2013. "Republic of Turkey Reform for Competitiveness Technical Assistance : Fostering Open and Efficient Markets through Effective Competition Policies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17010, The World Bank.
- Sean Dougherty & Andrea Renda, 2017.
"Pro-Productivity Institutions: Learning from National Experience,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 32, pages 196-217, Spring.
- Andrea Renda & Sean Dougherty, 2017. "Pro-Productivity Institutions: Learning from National Experience," OECD Productivity Working Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Craig Beaumont & Li Cui, 2007. "Conquering Fear of Floating; Australia's Successful Adaptation to a Flexible Exchange Rate," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 07/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Gretton, 2008. "Assessing the Importance of National Economic Reform Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Australian Productivity Commission Experience," EABER Working Papers 21792, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jenny Gordon, 2016. "Australia's Productivity: Some Insights from Productivity Analysis," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 173-186, May.
- CARROLL Peter & BOUNDS Gregory, 2016. "Towards Responsive Regulations and Regulatory Coherence in ASEAN and East Asia: The Case of Australia," Working Papers DP-2016-14, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsNational Competition Policy; NCP; Reforms; Infrastructure; Health; Transport; Education;
- H - Public Economics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2005-06-14 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0506004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.