Market Mechanisms for Recovering Water in the Murray-Darling Basin
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:3:p:289-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Horne, 2014. "The 2012 Murray-Darling Basin Plan - issues to watch," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 152-163, March.
- Truong, Chi H. & Drynan, Ross G., 2013. "Capacity sharing enhances efficiency in water markets involving storage," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 46-52.
- Onil Banerjee, 2015. "Investing in recovering water for the environment in Australia's Murray-Darling Basin," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 701-717, December.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Horne, James, 2014. "Water markets in the Murray-Darling Basin," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 61-71.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer & Glyn Wittwer, 2011. "Saving the Southern Murray‐Darling Basin: The Economic Effects of a Buyback of Irrigation Water," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 153-168, March.
More about this item
Keywordswater management; agriculture; water entitlements; water markets; water purchases;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:prodcs:0040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MAPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pcgovau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .