A Comparative Assessment of Water Markets: Insights from the Murray-Darling Basin of Australia and the Western US
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Satoh, 2011. "Nontransferable Water Rights and Technical Inefficiency in the Japanese Water Supply Industry," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-211, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- R. Quentin Grafton & James Horne & Sarah Ann Wheeler, 2016. "On the Marketisation of Water: Evidence from the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(3), pages 913-926, February.
- Zuo, Alec & Nauges, Celine & Wheeler, Sarah, 2012. "Water trading as a risk-management tool for farmers: new empirical evidence from the Australian water market," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149885, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Christopher Bruce & Kaveh Madani, "undated". "The Conditions for Successful Collaboration over Water Policy: Substance versus Process," Working Papers 2014-36, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 03 Feb 2014.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Valuing Water Resources in Turkey," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25291, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordswater markets; US west; Murray-Darling Basin; gains from trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:08-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .