Water Scarcity and Water Markets: A Comparison of Institutions and Practices in the Murray-Darling Basin of Australia and the Western US
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:75:y:1981:i:02:p:306-318_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bolton, Gary E. & Katok, Elena & Ockenfels, Axel, 2005. "Cooperation among strangers with limited information about reputation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(8), pages 1457-1468, August.
- Sergio Beraldo & Robert Sugden, 2016.
"The emergence of reciprocally beneficial cooperation,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 501-521, April.
- Sergio Beraldo & Robert Sugden, 2010. "The emergence of reciprocally beneficial cooperation," ICER Working Papers 18-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Sergio Beraldo & Robert Sugden, 2014. "The emergence of reciprocally beneficial cooperation," CSEF Working Papers 368, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- M.A. Nowak & K. Sigmund, 1998. "Evolution of Indirect Reciprocity by Image Scoring/ The Dynamics of Indirect Reciprocity," Working Papers ir98040, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:28-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .