Production Practice Alternatives For Income And Suitable Field Day Risk Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Bessler, David A., 1989.
"Estimating An Upper Bound On The Pratt Risk A Version Coefficient When The Utility Function Is Unknown,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(01), April.
- Bruce A. McCarl & David A. Bessler, 1989. "Estimating An Upper Bound On The Pratt Risk A Version Coefficient When The Utility Function Is Unknown," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(1), pages 56-63, April.
- Jeffrey Apland & Robert N. Barnes & Fred Justus, 1984. "The Farm Lease: An Analysis of Owner-Tenant and Landlord Preferences under Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(3), pages 376-384.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Grisley, W., 1994. "Farmer-to-farmer transfer of new crop varieties: an empirical analysis on small farms in Uganda," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 43-49, September.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Kaiser, Harry M., 1984. "Discrete Stochastic Sequential Programming: A Primer," Staff Papers 13545, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Robert W. Dubman & Lewell F. Gunter & Bill R. Miller, 1989. "Revenue and Cost Uncertainty, Generalized Mean-Variance and the Linear Complementarity Problem: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(3), pages 806-809.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & He, Lixia, 2008. "Economic Analysis of Farm-Level Supply of Biomass Feedstocks for Energy Production Under Alternative Contract Scenarios and Risk," Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Integration of Agricultural and Energy Systems Conference, February 12-13, 2008, Atlanta, Georgia 48706, Farm Foundation.
- Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & He, Lixia, 2008. "Risk and Return for Bioenergy Crops under Alternative Contracting Arrangements," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6842, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vassalos, Michael & Dillon, Carl R. & Coolong, Tim, 2012. "Choice of Optimal Planting and Marketing Decisions for Fresh Vegetable Producers: A Mathematical Programming Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 120016, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Salim, Juma K. & Dillon, Carl R. & McAllister, Jack, 2006. "Risk management on application of minimum-cost feed ration for nitrogen and phosphorus reduction on dairy farm," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21274, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kanakasabai, Murali & Dillon, Carl R. & Skees, Jerry R., 2001. "Microeconomic Evaluation Of Farm Risk Management Decisions In Kentucky," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36178, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kanakasabai, Murali & Dillon, Carl R., 2004. "Potential For Farm Adaptation To Global Climatic Change In Kentucky," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20422, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsdays suitable for fieldwork; mathematical programming; risk management; Crop Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.