Risk and Return for Bioenergy Crops under Alternative Contracting Arrangements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dillon, Carl R., 1999. "Production Practice Alternatives for Income and Suitable Field Day Risk Management," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 247-261, August.
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Bessler, David A., 1989.
"Estimating An Upper Bound On The Pratt Risk A Version Coefficient When The Utility Function Is Unknown,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(01), April.
- Bruce A. McCarl & David A. Bessler, 1989. "Estimating An Upper Bound On The Pratt Risk A Version Coefficient When The Utility Function Is Unknown," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(1), pages 56-63, April.
- Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Hellwinckel, Chad M. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Walsh, Marie E., 2005. "A Farm-Level Evaluation of Conditions Under Which Farmers Will Supply Biomass Feedstocks for Energy Production," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19161, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kiniry, James R. & Williams, J. R. & Gassman, Philip W. & Debacke, P., 1992. "General, Process-Oriented Model for Two Competing Plant Species (A)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Francis M. Epplin & Christopher D. Clark & Roland K. Roberts & Seonghuyk Hwang, 2007.
"Challenges to the Development of a Dedicated Energy Crop,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1296-1302.
- Epplin, Francis M. & Clark, Christopher D. & Roberts, Roland K. & Hwang, Seonghuyk, 2007. "AJAE Appendix: Challenges to the Development of a Dedicated Energy Crop," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), December.
- Dillon, Carl R., 1999. "Production Practice Alternatives For Income And Suitable Field Day Risk Management," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2007. "The Effects of Uncertainty and Contract Structure in Specialty Grain Markets," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9856, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffith, Andrew P. & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & McLemore, Dan L., 2009. "Stochastic Dominance Analysis of Bioenergy Crops as a Production Alternative on an East Tennessee Beef and Crop Farm," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46811, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cheng, Lingfeng & Anderson, C. Lindsay, 2016. "Financial sustainability for a lignocellulosic biorefinery under carbon constraints and price downside risk," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 98-107.
- Lynes, Melissa K. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R. & Fewell, Jason E., 2016. "Willingness of Kansas farm managers to produce alternative cellulosic biofuel feedstocks: An analysis of adoption and initial acreage allocation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 336-348.
- Altman, Ira & Bergtold, Jason & Sanders, Dwight & Johnson, Tom, 2015. "Willingness to supply biomass for bioenergy production: A random parameter truncated analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.