Risk and Return for Bioenergy Crops under Alternative Contracting Arrangements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dillon, Carl R., 1999. "Production Practice Alternatives for Income and Suitable Field Day Risk Management," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 247-261, August.
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Bessler, David A., 1989.
"Estimating An Upper Bound On The Pratt Risk A Version Coefficient When The Utility Function Is Unknown,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(01), April.
- Bruce A. McCarl & David A. Bessler, 1989. "Estimating An Upper Bound On The Pratt Risk A Version Coefficient When The Utility Function Is Unknown," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(1), pages 56-63, April.
- Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Hellwinckel, Chad M. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Walsh, Marie E., 2005. "A Farm-Level Evaluation of Conditions Under Which Farmers Will Supply Biomass Feedstocks for Energy Production," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19161, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kiniry, James R. & Williams, J. R. & Gassman, Philip W. & Debacke, P., 1992. "General, Process-Oriented Model for Two Competing Plant Species (A)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dillon, Carl R., 1999. "Production Practice Alternatives For Income And Suitable Field Day Risk Management," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- Francis M. Epplin & Christopher D. Clark & Roland K. Roberts & Seonghuyk Hwang, 2007. "Challenges to the Development of a Dedicated Energy Crop," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1296-1302.
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2007. "The Effects of Uncertainty and Contract Structure in Specialty Grain Markets," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9856, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffith, Andrew P. & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & McLemore, Dan L., 2009. "Stochastic Dominance Analysis of Bioenergy Crops as a Production Alternative on an East Tennessee Beef and Crop Farm," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46811, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cheng, Lingfeng & Anderson, C. Lindsay, 2016. "Financial sustainability for a lignocellulosic biorefinery under carbon constraints and price downside risk," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 98-107.
- Lynes, Melissa K. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R. & Fewell, Jason E., 2016. "Willingness of Kansas farm managers to produce alternative cellulosic biofuel feedstocks: An analysis of adoption and initial acreage allocation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 336-348.
- Altman, Ira & Bergtold, Jason & Sanders, Dwight & Johnson, Tom, 2015. "Willingness to supply biomass for bioenergy production: A random parameter truncated analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .