Stochastic Dominance Analysis of Bioenergy Crops as a Production Alternative on an East Tennessee Beef and Crop Farm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Hellwinckel, Chad M. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Walsh, Marie E., 2005. "A Farm-Level Evaluation of Conditions Under Which Farmers Will Supply Biomass Feedstocks for Energy Production," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19161, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Goh, Siew & Shih, Chao-Chyuan & Cochran, Mark J. & Raskin, Rob, 1989. "A Generalized Stochastic Dominance Program For The Ibm Pc," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & He, Lixia, 2008. "Risk and Return for Bioenergy Crops under Alternative Contracting Arrangements," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6842, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mooney, Daniel F. & Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Tyler, Donald D. & Larson, James A., 2008. "Switchgrass Production in Marginal Environments: A Comparative Economic Analysis across Four West Tennessee Landscapes," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6403, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsswitchgrass; contract; risk aversion; net return; Farm Management; Production Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q12;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeana:46811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .