Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California
- 48780 Front Material
- 48732 The economics of biomass collection and transportation and its supply to Indiana cellulosic and electric utility facilities
by Brechbill, Sarah C. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Ileleji, Klein E.
- 48731 The cellulosic biorefinery: coproduct extraction from biomass
by Carrier, Danielle Julie & Clausen, Edgar
- 48730 Spatial optimization and economies of scale for cellulose to ethanol facilities in Indiana
by Perkis, David F. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Preckel, Paul V. & Brechbill, Sarah C.
- 48729 Rural policy for the 21st century
by Dorr, Thomas C.
- 48728 Risk and uncertainty at the farm level
by Larson, James A.
- 48727 Policy risk for the biofuels industry
by Thompson, Wyatt & Meyer, Seth D. & Westhoff, Patrick C.
- 48726 Managing R&D risk in renewable energy
by Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya
- 48725 Infrastructure for the bioeconomy
by Dooley, Frank J.
- 48724 Factors determining corn-based ethanol plant site selection, 2000-2007
by Stewart, Lance A. & Lambert, Dayton M.
- 48723 Executive Summary: Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California
by English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey
- 48722 Economic feasibility of supplementing corn ethanol feedstock with fractionated dry peas: a risk perspective
by Gustafson, Cole R. & Pryor, Scott & Wiesenborn, Dennis & Goel, Abhisek & Haugen, Ronald H. & Wilhelmi, Andrew
- 48721 Biofuel: distributional and other implications of current and the next generation technologies
by Sexton, Steven E. & Rajagopal, Deepak & Hochman, Gal & Roland-Holst, David W. & Zilberman, David
- 48720 Biofuel, the rural economy, and farm structure
by Miranowski, John A. & Swenson, David & Eathington, Liesl & Rosburg, Alicia
- 48719 Bioenergy ownership and investment models for rural America
by Crooks, Anthony C. & Baarda, James R. & Chesnick, David
- 48718 New relationships: ethanol, corn, and gasoline volatility
by Zhang, Zibin & Wetzstein, Michael E.