A Generalized Stochastic Dominance Program For The Ibm Pc
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Byerlee, Derek R. & Anderson, Jock R., 1982. "Risk, Utility and the Value of Information in Farmer Decision Making," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(03), December.
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- Darrell J. Bosch & Vernon R. Eidman, 1987. "Valuing Information When Risk Preferences Are Nonneutral: An Application to Irrigation Scheduling," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(3), pages 658-668.
- King, Robert P. & Lybecker, Donald W., 1983. "Flexible, Risk-Oriented Marketing Strategies For Pinto Bean Producers," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffith, Andrew P. & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & McLemore, Dan L., 2009. "Stochastic Dominance Analysis of Bioenergy Crops as a Production Alternative on an East Tennessee Beef and Crop Farm," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46811, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Coffey, Brian K. & Skees, Jerry R. & Dillon, Carl R. & Anderson, John D., 2001. "Potential Effects Of Subsidized Livestock Insurance On Livestock Production," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20606, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Harrison, R. Wes & Bobst, Barry W. & Benson, Fred J. & Meyer, Lee, 1996. "Analysis Of The Risk Management Properties Of Grazing Contracts Versus Futures And Option Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
- Jourdain, Damien & Scopel, Eric & Affholder, Francois, 2001. "The Impact Of Conservation Tillage On The Productivity And Stability Of Maize Cropping Systems: A Case Study In Western Mexico," Economics Working Papers 46549, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Wegener, Malcolm Keith, 1995. "Modelling studies in the Australian sugar industry," Dissertations-Doctoral 253208, AgEcon Search.
- Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & Tyler, Donald D. & Duck, Bob N. & Slinsky, Stephen P., 1998.
"Nitrogen-Fixing Winter Cover Crops And Production Risk: A Case Study For No-Tillage Corn,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & Tyler, Donald D. & Duck, Bob N. & Slinsky, Stephen P., 1998. "Nitrogen-Fixing Winter Cover Crops and Production Risk: A Case Study for No-Tillage Corn," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 163-174, July.
- Langemeier, Michael R., 2013. "Impact of Crop Insurance Indemnity Payments on Cash Rents and Land Values," 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 156836, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Farmer, Douglas L. & Alipoe, Dovi & Hughes, Carl R., 2000. "Terminal Market Windows For Mississippi Small-Farm Vegetable Producers," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
- Lien, Gudbrand, 2003. "Assisting whole-farm decision-making through stochastic budgeting," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 399-413, May.
- Larson, James A. & Mapp, Harry P., Jr., 1997. "Cotton Cultivar, Planting, Irrigating, And Harvesting Decisions Under Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Liu, Yangxuan & Langemeier, Michael & Wise, Kiersten, 2015. "Economic Benefits of Fungicide Use in Corn Production," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196804, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Haag, Andrew A. & Held, Larry J. & Krall, James M. & Delaney, Ronald H. & Miller, Stephen D. & Claypool, David A., 2003. "Replacing Summer Fallow with a Summer Grazed Legume Crop in Rotation with Wheat or Wheat-Sunflower-Millet," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Johnson, A. K. L. & Cramb, R. A., 1996. "Integrated land evaluation to generate risk-efficient land-use options in a coastal catchment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 287-305.
- Harrison, R. Wes, 1998. "Stochastic Dominance Analysis Of Futures And Option Strategies For Hedging Feeder Cattle," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.