Assisting whole-farm decision-making through stochastic budgeting
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Romain, 1997. "Farm-Level Consequences of Canadian and U.S. Dairy Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1563-1572.
- Knutson, Ronald D. & Romain, Robert F.J. & Anderson, David P. & Richardson, James W., 1997.
"Farm Level Consequences Of Canadian And U.S. Dairy Policies,"
24029, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center.
- Ronald D. Knutson & Robert Romain & David P. Anderson & James W. Richardson, 1997. "Farm-Level Consequences of Canadian and U.S. Dairy Policies," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 45(4), pages 421-432, December.
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- Knutson, Ronald D. & Smith, Edward G. & Anderson, David P. & Richardson, James W., 1998. "Southern Farmers' Exposure To Income Risk Under The 1996 Farm Bill," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Nyangito, Hezron O. & Richardson, James W. & Mundy, Darrell S. & Mukhebi, Adrian W. & Zimmel, Peter & Namken, Jerry, 1996. "Economic impacts of East Coast Fever immunization on smallholder farms, Kenya: a simulation analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 163-177, February.
- Dean W. Hughes & James W. Richardson & M. Edward Rister, 1985. "Effects of Sustained Financial Stress on the Financial Structure and Performance of the Farm Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1116-1122.
- Knutson, Ronald D. & Smith, Edward G. & Anderson, David P., 1998. "Southern Farmers Exposure To Income Risk Under The 1996 Farm Bill," Working Papers 24025, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center.
- Nyangito, Hezron O. & Richardson, James W. & Mundy, Darrell S. & Mukhebi, Adrian W. & Zimmel, Peter & Namken, Jerry, 1996. "Economic impacts of East Coast Fever immunization on smallholder farms, Kenya: a simulation analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(3), February.
- Goh, Siew & Shih, Chao-Chyuan & Cochran, Mark J. & Raskin, Rob, 1989. "A Generalized Stochastic Dominance Program For The Ibm Pc," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:76:y:2003:i:2:p:399-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.